The Studio

"You know, it's a bit weird that your letting me come with you to the studio. You never let me go." I said, getting into the passenger side of the car. As I made myself comfortable and put my seatbelt on, he started the car. "I just wanted you to come this time, is that so bad?" He smiled, looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. I giggle, "No no, I just wondered." He chuckled, pulling out of our driveway and heading towards the studio. I looked out of the window, watching houses and people on the street pass by.

I really don't understand why he would bring me to the studio. I've asked him a million times if I could go to listen to him, but he always said no. I mean, he never said it in a mean way I just- I don't know. I don't want to say it upset me because I understand he wants to do this himself but, --- I don't know. I'm just so confused. Is he surprising me or something? Is he actually not taking me to the studio?

I looked over at him and studied his face for anything. He just sat there with a small smile on his face, his dimple slightly showing. God, he's so perfect. I'm honestly so lucky to have him. There's millions of girls out there, and he chose me. I was so so happy when I met him.

"Sam will you slow down!" I yelled to my best friend I've known since I was three years old. We're at the zoo and we had just got in but we're going to the water park that's in it. I ended up losing her in the crowd of people. I swear, she never listens to me. I started walking to where I saw her running until I lost her. Passing by the little gift shops and trails that lead to animals, I noticed it was quite busy with people. It didn't really bother me because the zoo usually is busy on Saturdays.

As I approached the water park, I pulled my phone out of my pocket to call Sam and see where she's at. As I was scrolling through my contacts to find hers, I bumped into a built figure. "Oh-" I take a couple steps back and looked up to see Justin Bieber. I've been a fan since I heard his song Baby on a commercial on TV. "I'm so sorry, I probably shouldn't be on my phone walking." I laughed. That made absolute no sense. He looked down at my short figure and smiled at me. "You're fine," he chuckled, "but yeah probably not." I giggled, looking down slightly embarrassed and put my phone back into my pocket. "I guess it was good I did though. It was nice meeting you, I love your music." I looked back up at him and smiled. He gave me his beautiful toothy grin, "Thank you, that means a lot. It was nice meeting you too," he paused. "Bethani" I giggled. "Bethani" he held out is hand for me to shake, and I did. "Well, I've got to go find my friend," I pointed behind me. "Again it was nice bumping into you Justin." I smiled backing up slowly to wait for his reply. "You too Bethani. Don't walk while on your phone again!" He waved, chuckling. "I won't!" I turned around and began walking towards the water park yet again to find Sam.

Now you're probably wondering why I didn't flip out and scream and cry and ask for pictures. Well, not to hate on his fans, but I really dislike the ones that go up to him and scream and take pictures of him like he's some animal at the zoo. I mean, I get it, he's beautiful. But he's human too. He's just like everyone else. He's just very very popular because of what he does, and his looks. So the reason I didn't flip out, is because there's really no reason to. You're flipping out over another human being like yourself. I treated him like any other person, not the famous Justin Bieber.

Later that evening, Sam and I were walking to go in the lazy river. "Do you see any rafts for two?" Sam asked. "I don't see any," I replied, searching for the raft she was talking about. "We can get off at another stop to see if they have any." I walked into the water, thanking a kid for the raft he had given me. I waited until Sam had gotten one and when she did we had went in together. "It's so busy here today." Sam said, adjusting herself on her raft. I nodded, agreeing with her, not really wanting to tell her why. I'll tell her later.

It's been a good twenty minutes until Sam and I went into the lazy river and I lost her. She's way ahead because some kids thought it was funny to push her raft. She didn't seem to notice, probably because she is asleep. That's probably why the kids were laughing. Man, I feel bad for those kids. When Sam wakes up and finds out what those kids are doing, she's going to be pissed and yell at them. Oh, I'd give anything to see that. It's hilarious seeing Sam get pissed and bitch at people.

I was broke out of my thoughts when someone in their raft had bumped into me pretty hard. I rolled my eyes thinking it was kids because they weren't watching where they were going. I heard, whoever it was that bumped into me, laugh making me turn around to look at them, only to find Justin. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there!" He exaggerated, clearing implying that he wasn't being serious. I laughed, "You should probably watch where you're going while on a raft." He gave another toothy grin, chuckling. "Yeah I probably should." I giggled, "So how'd you know it was me? What if you bumped into someone else?" He made a somewhat scared face, "Oh my, that would've been so embarrassing and then I would've gotten attacked by them." I laughed, imagining him getting attacked my some crazed teen. "But I knew it was you because of your hair and the sunglasses on top." He said, crossing his tattooed arms over the raft and leaning on them.

We ended up hanging out the rest of the evening, eventually finding Sam. As soon as she saw Justin, she said "That's why it's so busy!" Throwing her hands up. She's not a huge fan of Justin but she doesn't hate him either so she didn't seem to care. Before we left to go home, Justin and I exchanged numbers and we started talking.

And here I am now. Dating Justin and have been for two and a half years now. We've had our disagreements but we've gotten over them. Both of us can't stay mad at each other.

"Babe, we're here." Justin said, pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked over at him to see him putting the car in park and unbuckling his seat belt. I unbuckled mine and opened the car door, stepping out of the car. Meeting Justin in front of the car, he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, walking hand in hand into the studio.

-

"Alright Justin," Josh, Justin's music producer, said into the microphone so he could hear in the booth. "You want to finish Purpose?" Justin nodded, his eyes lighting up. "Alright, here we go. Second chorus." Josh said into the microphone, pressing a few buttons. A beautiful piano playing faded in, looking at Justin, he adjusted his microphone in front of him.

"I put my heart into your hands" he sang, his eyes closed, focusing on every word.

"Learn the lessons you teach
No matter when, wherever I am
You're not hard to reach
And you've given me the best gift
That I've ever known" he opened his eyes, looking straight at me.

"You give me purpose everyday
You give me purpose in every way"

I was smiling like crazy, tears threatening to fall.

"Oh, you are my everything
Oh, you are my everything" he sang.

"Alright Justin, that's was great." Josh said, turning the song off. Justin took his head phones off, putting them on the microphone, and leaving to booth. As soon as he shut the door and turned around, I ran and hugged him. "I love you so much. That was beautiful." I sniffled, tears running down my cheeks. He pulled away from the hug, his hands still on my waist, and a small smile on his face. "You are my everything." He repeated his lyrics, wiping away the tears on my face. His eyes sparkled, looking down to my lips. He leaned in and kissed me passionately, feeling like I was on cloud nine.

I'm so happy to have him.

««««»»»»

so so sorry for not updating in a year
I swear I'll try to update more

i'm making a new story soon, i'm not quite sure when i'm going to publish it but I'll keep you updated!

love y'all! I missed youu!!