Prank!

#Imagine

You're pregnant and you decide to pull a prank on Justin. You're going to act like your water broke. Your going to record this on your phone so you can show him afterwards and probably put this on Twitter.

{*~Your POV~*}

"Hey guys," I say to my phone. "I'm going to prank, the master of all pranks, Justin." I laugh. "He is going to be here soon so I have to kind of hurry but, I'm going to put this little bag of water in my pants." I grab the bag of water off the counter and show it to my phone. "I am going to put my phone right here," I said, putting my phone behind a roll of paper towels. "So you guys can see." I said, backing up a little so you can see me.

"Oh my gosh, this is going to be hilarious!" I said with a big smile on my face while lifting up one of Justin's shirts I was wearing and putting the bag of water in my leggings.

Once I was done fixing the bag of water in my pants so you couldn't see it, I heard a car pull up in the driveway.

I wobbled a little to the window so I wouldn't pop the bag and I saw Justin getting out of the car. I wobbled back where I was and looked at my phone with a smile on my face and whispered that he was here.

I heard his footsteps getting closer. I bent down a little and put my hands on my stomach, one hand on the bag and the other a little above it, to look as if I'm in pain.

"Babe," Justin yelled, coming through the door. "I'm home!"

Showtime!

"In here!" I yelled from the kitchen, trying to sound as if I'm in pain. That actually sounded pretty good! Score!

Justin comes into the kitchen with a worried look on his face. "What's wrong babe?" He stops for a second and looks at me and then rushes to my side, puts his arm around my waist and his other hand on my stomach and starts to ask me questions. "Oh my gosh babe, what's wrong? Where does it hurt?" He asks, looking at me then my stomach and back to me.

I start crying, trying to really make him think I'm in pain. "It just hurts really bad!" I sobbed quietly but loud enough for him to hear. "Shhh, it's ok. Do you want to sit down? Can you move?" He asks nervously.

Here we go!

I lightly squeeze the bag in my pants and next thing I know, I feel water running down my legs and going all over the kitchen floor. I gasp and remove my hands from my stomach slowly so the bag doesn't move. I covered my now wide open mouth with the back of my hands repeating "Oh my god" quietly while slowly looking up to a very shocked Justin. He looked at me from the floor and back at me several times with wide eyes and his mouth wide open. I studied his face, he looked very pale and sweaty. He looked as if he was about to faint.

"(YN)," his voice cracked, indicating that he was shocked, scared, nervous. "Please tell me that isn't what I think it is." He said, looking strait in my eyes. I nodded, trying so hard to to smile or laugh.

He didn't react the way I thought he was going to..

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! WHERES THE PHONE?" He started pacing and then ran to the living room looking frantically for the phone, throwing pillows off the couch trying to find it.

Nevermind

When he couldn't find it, he started pacing back and forth in the living room, violently running a hand through his hair. "WHERES THE GOD DAMN PHONE!?" He darted towards the stairs. When he got upstairs, I heard doors opening and closing and stuff falling. "FOUND IT!" I heard heavy footsteps coming quickly down the stairs and coming to me. "Shit! Do we even have the doctors number?" He quickly asked me, trying to calm down but I don't think it's working.

That's when I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Hahaha! Oh my gosh, you should've seen your face," I laughed so hard I started crying. "That was priceless! Hahaha!" I laughed and pulled the bag out of my pants and showed him. Justin's jaw dropped, his wide eyes. He was shocked, but I saw a little relief in his eyes too. "I even recorded you!" I said, walking to my phone, put the bag on the counter before grabbing it. When I turned around to walk back to him, he was right I front of me. If you thought he was shocked before, he is ten times more shocked than that.

"(YN)," he whined, dragging out my name. "Don't do that! That wasn't cool at all! I was so scared! I didn't know what to do!" He whined, walking into the living room and sat on the couch, running a hand through his hair. I walking in there and sat beside him and have him a hug. "Aww babe, I'm sorry!" I put my phone in front of me so I was recording his face. "Tell everyone you just got pranked me." he looked at the camera with a big smile on his face.

"I just got pranked by my evil girlfriend, (YN)." I gasped, putting a hand on my heart looking hurt by his words. "You're so mean." I pouted. "I love you." he smiled, and pecked my lips. "I love you too." I said with a smile on my face, and kissed him. I stopped the video and decided to show him. when it got to the part when water went everywhere, he spoke. "You still have to clean all that up." I laughed. "I will."

This is so going on Twitter!

________________________

Hey guys!! I am SOO sorry I haven't uploaded. I am just busy with school and I don't really have time to write. I'm sorry if I don't update in the future either. like I said, I'm busy, and I'm kind of having family problems. Sorry for any mistakes or typing errors.

I hope you liked this Imagine!

Vote and Follow me please!

I am also not going to take anymore requests. I'm still not sure yet.

Kik: BethanisAShawty

Kik me if you have any questions or if you just want to talk to me. That's ok with me! ;)

By guys! Love you! ✌️