Is She?

Hello, Bellovelies! Up above is the one and only Niccolai Arciano :)

***************

Niccolai glanced out of his window just in time to see the curvy beauty get into her car. He sat back down at his desk and shook his head in disbelief. He didn't want to believe that this woman he just interviewed is her. It's been years, centuries even, as he and his brother searched for her; only to find her here in New York, right under their nose this whole time. 

He leaned back in his chair and groaned in pleasure. God, when she said "sir", almost instantly his pants felt tight, as he pictured her on her knees, in submission. He'd love to hear those words slip past her soft lips. And her skin tone! That gorgeous milk chocolate skin. 

She was beautiful! 

Sure, she was a bit on the plus-size, but that didn't take away from her curves. Small nose, full thick lips, Asian-like brown eyes, arched eyebrows. To him, she was pure perfection. She was still the same woman they fell in love with centuries ago. Even her scent still lingered strongly inside his office. 

He ran his hand through his hair, and sighed in frustration, wishing he could've been a bit more lenient during their interview.

His office door flies open revealing his twin brother. Mikhail Arciano was 1,694 years old, which was considered 32 years old in human years, 6'5 and 230 pounds of muscles. Since they were identical twins, people often mistook them for one another. Both brothers had the same eye colour, same height, and same physique; the only difference was Mikhail had a full sleeve tattoo on his left arm, while Nikolai had his on his right arm.

"You done checking me out yet little bro?" Mikhail said jokingly.

"Mik, we've been through this, I'm older than you by 2 minutes."

Mikhail huffed and rolled his eyes in exaggeration.

"Still better looking than you"

"We're twins smartass. We look the same. Anyways, why are you here? Something wrong at the office? shit, is it Ormensty?" Nikolai questioned worriedly, mentioning the 3,000-year-old warlock that they've been after.

He waved his hand in protest, "Nothing I can't handle. Still going over th- "

Abruptly, he stopped himself in midsentence.

"Do you smell that?" he questioned with a puzzled look on his face.

He walked further into the room, spinning around and sniffing the air more profusely. He glanced back at his brother, staring at him with bewilderment trying to find out the source of the scent.

"Seriously, What the fuck is that smell?! It's driving me crazy! smells like coconuts and vanilla. Nicco, you really don't smell that? Who was just in here?"

More questions spewed out of his mouth at a rapid pace. Niccolai stared at his brother in silence, watching how quickly he'll be able to figure out what the scent meant. Minutes flew by and Mikhail seemed restless. Niccolai remained sitting in his chair, delving further into his thoughts about their lost, and now found-again queen. 

He knew that if word got out that the kings had found their queen, the kingdom would insist on her being introduced and have them complete the bonding ceremony. One thing that didn't sit well with him was that she gave off the scent of a human, but still found a way to push through his mental barriers. He remembered when they shook hands, she was staring deep into his eyes unconsciously jabbing at his mind-shield. 

How was that even possible? he asked himself. 

He's startled out of his thoughts when he heard a slamming sound on his desk. He looked up and saw Mikhail's eyes flickering to a dangerous gold, signalling that his lycan was surfacing.

Mikhail glared at his brother, flashing his razor sharp-white fangs.

"Nikolai. I. won't. ask. you. again. What the hell is that scent? And why the fuck is Kranos howling like a maniac in my head right now". 

Nikolai stood there stunned. 

He couldn't answer. 

To be honest, he didn't think he could, if he did, it'd make things more real. But, slowly sinking deeper into his chair, he released a sigh of defeat.

"Penso che l'abbiamo appena trovata," he stressed the words in Italian.

"You mean-"

Nikolai slowly nods his head.

"I think we just found our mate".