Chapter 1 -"Sacred Dream"(2)

🔊turn on music/play the video for better experience in reading
_______________________________________

           Shocked by the fact that I saw myself playing the piano at the recital,
I stumbled and fell.

"That is...me, isn't it?!!"
"But why am I there?"

          I felt conscious and it hurt when I fell. It didn't fell like anything out of a dream. But even when I try standing in the middle of the stage. Next to the "me" playing piano, no one noticed me. It's as if ....

I DON'T EXIST

          Thinking that it was not a dream but reality. He felt as if he was about to go insane. He screamed and screamed until.

SOMETHING APPEARED

          While he was screaming endlessly while no one noticed him. He suddenly felt a chill, like there was
something watching him.

          So he stopped screaming and looked around. And He saw a glint of blue flames. Flames that looked colder than ice but hotter than fire.

          And behind that flame he saw a person. It was a women, wearing a blood red dress like in the Victorian age. She was wearing a mask on her face. As if she was attending a classy social party.

          He wondered why was there a women dressed so abnormally there sitting in the back corner. So he suddenly said without thinking.

"WHO ARE YOU?"

          As he was in expecting an answer he just turned his back and was ready to leave. Suddenly the women dressed in blood red laughed slightly.

"You can hear me? You noticed that I was here?"
"Where is this? Why am I playing the piano when I'm right here?!!"
"I have so many questions I want to ask"

          But she only smiled and mumbled.

"This is the peak where you started breaking apart"

          She mumbled in a small voice, not loud enough to be heard. But he noticed that she said something.

          She suddenly leaves the recital. Out of curiosity and concern. He chased her. But she disappeared in thin air.

Like she was never even there
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So I wondered and thought hard about what she was saying and how she disappeared in thin air.

Suddenly he came to a conclusion.

....

¿WHAT ARE YOU?

To Be Continued