Never give up [5]

Start from the beginning

I felt something immediately off about Mizuki but shake my assumptions off; I always got that feeling whenever I was around Mizuki. "3 Clones, Good luck Tenshi!" I give Iruka a small glare in return still having no respect for the man after the incident with Naruto. Call me petty if you want for my 3 year grudge I'm sure half of you would feel the same way if you were in my shoes wait? Ninja sandals to be exact. I receive a sweatdrop in return from him, obviously sensing my hostility towards him.

Not even having to form the signs for the jutsu I mutter "clone jutsu." In response, 3 clones appeared beside me. Honestly, I could've done an extra but I'm not in the mood to take a page out of Ducksauces notebook today. "Congratulations! Please choose a headband," mizuki ushered towards the sets of forehead protectors on the table. I nodded my head in thanks and asked if they had a black one, lucky me Iruka had a stash of them.

I walk out the room and hear Iruka call Narutos name next I silently pray to kami that he passes, if not I can only imagine how devastated he'd be. I wish him a brief "good luck" and wait for him outside under our usual tree. Few minutes later, everyone's waiting outside and Narutos still no where to be seen?

As if hearing my thoughts he comes out moments later and judging by the look in his eyes what happened. He failed...
As he makes his way to me he stops in front of me silent, shadows covering his eyes. The rude whispers coming from the other kids weren't making it any better. I overhear 2 girls and send them my most lethal glare, luckily they caught it and scurried off. I focus my attention back on Naruto and take a step towards him and he finally met my eyes. He felt ashamed. I knew better than to pity him so I settled for something else. I slowly lifted my hand towards his face, his face now feigning slight curiosity and fear.

"Ow!"

Yes. I flicked his forehead. Very much shook by my action, he jumps back eyes closed in pain rubbing the now red mark on his forehead from the force of the flick.

She plucked me! Out of all the things I expected! she plucked me! He clenched his eyes from the the slight pain of the flick and caressed his bruise. The boy went to give her a piece of his mind but when he looked up, he froze. Hands now stuffed in her pockets, a small gentle smile graced her features.

"You'll get it next time and I'll continue to believe that so long as you never give up."

Those words

Those words... Naruto couldn't but grin at them. In that moment, he was really thankful for Tenshi; if it wasn't for her he probably would have turned out like Sasuke...Responding with the same thing he has said 3 years ago, he looked directly into her eyes.

"Believe it!"

||
~Author-Sama
First off, there is a difference between poking and plucking someone. So rudely commenting that she's unoriginal or copying itachi is invalid. Since there seems to be a clear mix up of what Itachi actually does and plain out plucking someone here's a demonstration.

Plucking/ flicking:

Poking:

Itachi fucking pokes Sasuke

Itachi fucking pokes Sasuke. Tenshi Plucks/ flicks people. Case closed. Itachis not the only anime person
that does forehead shit.
~
I hope you don't mind editing I'm changing the writing style to this book which was first person to my writing style I've been doing for my bnha books  which I've grown accustomed to and allows me to write tenshis as well as other characters thoughts and dialogue better which is a mixture of first and third person. First person is of course Tenshi and third person is sometimes used for Tenshi but mainly other characters aside from her.