Why?

Its Wednesday. This whole week has been such a mess. Right now, i'm laying in bed sick. The twins are with mom at Jack's place. So, i'm home alone, sick, in pain, and weak. "UGH" i groaned feeling hot acid coming up my throat. I quickly stood up and ran towards the bathroom to let everything out. "Ew" i said flushing down the toilet. I stood up and walked to the sink to wash my mouth. I rinsed my mouth then dried off with a towel. I walked back to my room and laid down on my bed. Just as i laid down, someone nocked on the door. I groaned again and louder. I stood up and stumbled towards the door. 

Who ever it was kept nocking and he was getting annoying. "COMING" i shouted. I opened the door and there was no one there. I looked left then right and there was no one. I looked down, and there was an envelope. I bent down and picked up the envelope. 'To Diana. From: Unknown' it read. I looked up again then walked into the house.I started opening the envelope as i walked over to the kitchen. Once i opened it, i pulled out a letter. 

'Dear Diana,

Stay away from Shawn. 
He doesn't want you. 
He doesn't love you.
Stay away from him.
He's MINE.
I warned you.

          Sincerely, unknown.'

I finished reading the book, and saw there was something else in the envelope. There was a picture. It was the picture i had for Shawn's contact. Except, the twins faces and my face was crossed off. My heart started racing. I was scared. I placed the picture and the letter down and looked at them once again. 'Stay away from him' & 'I warned you' were all underlined, which made it seemed scarier. I grabbed the letter and the picture and crumbled them. "This is just a joke. Just a fan. Nothing to worry about" i told myself. "They just want to scare me" i slightly laughed. "Nothing to worry about" i repeated as i threw the picture and letter into the trash can. 

I heard someone knock on the door which made me jump a little. I slowly walked over to the door, and slowly opened it. Once it was opened enough to see who it was, i was a little relieved it wasn't another joke. "Oh, its just you" i said relieved. "Well, hello to you too" Ella said walking into the house. "Sorry im just a little, uh-" i stopped myself. "Tired" i added. 

"Whatever, anyways" she said "I was wondering if you can do me a small favor" she said grabbing my hands. "I was wondering if my little cousin can meet Shawn once he gets back. She's like, his number fan" she giggled. "Sure why not" i smiled. "Great." she smiled back. "Girl, you need to get out of this house or you will get more sick" she said snapping her fingers in a Z form. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "No thanks" i smirked. "Oh come on! Let me invite you to Starbucks atleast" she winked. "Oh fine" i gave up not wanting to argue and because i haven't had starbucks in weeks. "Let me get dressed first" i said walking up stairs. 

I changed into a baggy longsleeved shirt with some leggins and vans. I put my hair up into a messy bun and brushed my teeth. I didn't even bother putting on some make-up. I texted Jack telling him im going to Starbucks with Ella and walked out with her to Ella's car. "So how are you and Shawn?" she asked kinda nervously. "Um, we're good i guess." i said sounding not so sure. "I saw the news last night" she said. "You watch the news?" i joked not wanting to talk about it.

She rolled her eyes and laughed. "I think you're better than her." she said after a couple seconds. "What?" i asked. "I think youre better than her. You know, the girl Shawn's supposably cheating on you with" she chuckled. "Wait. Who?" i asked confused. "Ariana" she said slowly. "Grande?" i asked shocked. She nodded. "Wait. So they said he's Cheating on me with her" i asked putting air quotes on the word 'Cheating'. "Thats what they said." i leaned back on the seat and took a breath. 

"And you think im better than her?" i asked facing her. "Yeah. I mean, she's pretty and all, but she doesn't look good with him. You do." she assured me. I shook my head and looked out the window. "But im pretty sure its just the media making up stuff" she said once we got to Starbucks. "Yeah" i said getting out of the car. 

Once we walked in, there was a couple of people in there. Mostly teen girls and some elders. "Welcome to Starbucks" a lady said. The girls turned to face us and a couple of girls' eyes grew wider once they saw me. Those couple of girls ran up to me and started rambling. "Oh my gosh, youre like Diana! Shawns girlfriend, right?' once said. "Yeah" i nodded. "Can i have a picture?" the other girl asked. "Um, sure, but i look crappy" i said. "No you don't you look Beautiful" the same girl said. I smiled and stood next to her to take a picture. "Thanks" she smiled. "Thank you" i smiled. 

As i signed their cups and took a couple of pictures with the girls, i walked over to the counter to order. "Dude, you're famous" Ella laughed. "Whatever" i shook my head. "I heard he's cheating on her with Ariana" i heard a girl say. "Ariana is totally better" another girl giggled. I looked over to see them and they turned around. "Don't let that get to you" Ella said nudging me with her elbow. I nodded and kept looking for what to order. 

Once we got our drinks we sat down far from where the girls were. "You're better" Ella smirked. "Dude. No" i shook my head and looked down to my lap. "You are." she added. "Stop." i said sternly not wanting to talk about this. I'm not better. Not even close to that. She's perfect and im well, me. Theres nothing perfect about me. I have so many flaws, and she doesn't. She's everything a guy wants. She's beautiful, talented, perfect, and me? Im just a messed up girl that has children, but a great family. 

I don't even know WHY Shawn dated me in the first place. I wouldn't be surprised if Shawn actually is cheating on me with her. I'd be broken, but not surprised.  The whole time we were there, Ella was the only one talking. The girls were still there, and they kept talking bad about me. The other girls left earlier, which kinda sucked. I didn't let those girls bring me down though, i wasn't going to let anyone bring me down anymore.

------

WOAH. 

What do you guys think? Shaiana? Or Sharianna? 

Comment? (: