Depression

The next morning i called in sick for work. I was sick. Physically sick and Mentally. I was hurt and in pain. My head felt like its been hit by 100 hammers. My heart didn't hurt anymore, i didn't even feel like i had a heart. I didn't know what to feel anymore honestly. It was 2 pm and I was still in bed, cuddled up in a ball. I'd cry once in a while since my pillow would smell like him, until i threw it across the room and i only had my pillow.

Jack and Jack have been downstairs with Jeniah and Jaiden while Gabe was at soccer practice. Mom and Dad were at work and well you know where i am. I decided to finally go downstairs and try to be me again, so i got up picked out some clothes then walked to the bathroom to shower. I let all my emotions right then and there. Showers are amazing, you can cry your eyes out and no one will notice. After the shower, i got dressed and blow dried my hair and put it up in a pony tail. Once i finished i walked downstairs and sat where the guys were sitting. They were sitting on the couch as the twins laid on their laps sleeping. 

I coughed getting their attention. "Oh hey" Jack G said sitting up straight. "Hi" I smiled. "How you holding up?" my brother asked. I shrugged and walk towards them. "I'm going to take the kids to their bed" I said grabbing Jeniah off of Jacks arms. "I'll go with you" Jack G said softly holding Jaiden. "Thanks" i gave him a small smile. We walked upstairs and i softly placed Jeniah on the bed, Jack doing the same. He kissed their heads and i stood there and watched at how soft and gentle he is with them. Its like he treats them like an actualy father, and he's always there for them, something Shawn should be doing... 

He stood up and smiled at them. "They're such angels" he whispered. "I know" i replied. He looked over to me and hugged me. "Please don't be sad." he said resting his chin on my head. "Im trying to" i mumbled into his chest. "Lets do something today" he said letting go of the hug. "I dont know, i still feel like crap" i frowned. "Aw, come on. Lets go take your mind off of things and maybe ice cream will cure you" he pouted. "Oh fine" i said.  I mean, its ice cream, why would i say no to ice cream. "Only if you pay for me though" i smirked. "It doesn't matter as long as youre coming" he smiled. I smiled back but then remembered, "Wait, what about the twins?" i asked. 

"I already called the guys, they should be here any minute now" he said. "So you planned this?" i asked smiling. "Yeah" he said scratching the back of his neck. I giggled an hugged him. "Thank you" i said. "Anything for you" he replied.

----

Right now, we were walking around town while eating ice cream. "Switch" i said switching my ice cream cup with his. I grabbed a spoon full of pistachio ice cream and he took a spoonfull of cookies and cream. "So can I?" he asked giving me back my ice cream. "Can you what?" i said. "Beat up Shawn?" he chuckled. "Oh Jack, as much as i would love you to, no can do" i sighed. "Awe why not?" he whinned stepping infront of me. "Because. Just cause he broke my heart doesn't mean you have to break his face" i giggled. "Boo you loser" i pouted walking back next to me. "He really needs some butt kicking. He can't just leave you like that, i mean, who ever he was cheating on you with might be some nasty ass girl he just picked up from the streets or maybe even his concert, hey who was this girl anyways-" he trailed off. "Arianna Grande" i said. He stopped walking making me walk a little by myself. "Why'd you stop?" i asked facing back. "So youre telling me, he's dating Arianna Grande now?" he asked in shock. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. "I don't want to talk about this" i sighed. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry." he said catching up to me.

"Its whatever i guess" i shrugged. I handed him my cup and he gave me his. "How are you so strong? Jack wasn't even like that when him and Stacy broke up. It was what? About a year ago and he's still trying to get over her" he said. "I'm trying my best to. I've been through so much, this whole break up thing isn't as bad as when i lost my mom and dad" i sighed. I felt a lump on my throat and water build in my eyes. I wasn't going to cry, not anymore. 

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. "Dont cry come on. Lets head home" he said walking next to me. "No lets keep walking this is nice" i admitted. It was nice. Being able to talk to Jack about everything, just like we used to. I liked how he's so open towards me, and he lets me see the side no one else has seen. Its amazing how much this guy means to me. He's the bestfriend i've always wanted, and im glad i have him in my life.

"Okay, hey, lets get a tattoo?" he asked excitedly. "What? Are you serious?" i choked on some ice cream. "Yeah." he rolled his eyes. "Okay" i shrugged. I've always wanted to get a tattoo, and being able to get one with my best friend is amazing. "Cool, theres a shop right around the corner" he smiled. We reached the shop and we entered. "Hey welcome. What can i do for you guys?" a lady with ink all over her body and bright pink hair asked. "We were wondering if we can get a tattoo" Jack chuckled. "Have you guys made an appointment?" she asked grabbing a book from under. "No. Do we have to?" i asked.

"Yeah" she giggled. "Here, you guys can get one tomorrow at 8 pm, or next weekend at 3pm." she said reading the book. We looked at eachother and looked back at the lady. "Tomorrow" we both said at the same time. We looked at eachother and laughed. "Sounds good can i have your names please?" she asked nicely. "Jack and Diana" Jack smiled. "Are you guys a couple?" she asked smirking. "Uh- no, just best friends" i assured her. Jack looked over to me with a sad look on his face, but then he smiled. "Yeah, best friends" he said.

"Okay" the lady said not convinced. "Well you guys are all set. See you then" she smiled. "Thank you" i said. "Thanks" Jack added and we walked out the store. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and i wrapped mine around his. We walked like that the whole way to my house, not even taking to eachother. We had that comfortable silence together, and it was nice just being there with his company walking home, until we reached the house.

We opened the door and all the guys were jumping and screaming. " IN YOUR FACE NASH" Cameron yelled. "FUCK OFF" Nash flipped him the birdy. They all laughed and Jack and I joined. "WHERE ARE MY KIDS?!" I shouted over the crowd of guys. "THEY'RE UPSTAIRS SLEEPING" Matt shouted back. "STOP SHOUTING OR YOU'LL WAKE THEM UP" Carter shouted. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. They weren't sleeping. They were jumping and laughing in the crib. 

"You little suckers. What are you doing up so late? Its nap time" i said walking over to them. They giggled and jumped up and down. "Come on, lets go join the party downstairs" i smiled. I carried them down downstairs and we all played with the children in the living room. Some guys were playing the playstation "teaching" Jaiedn how to kill zombies, while the rest of us were doing Jeniah's nails. "Carter, youre pretty good at doing nails. You should do mine sometime" i laughed. He winked and went back to doing Jeniah's toes. 

The whole afternoon was amazing. I didn't think about Shawn for once second the whole time. They didn't bring him up either. They must have known how broken he left me, so they didn't want to bring him up. I love these guys, and im so glad i met them.

-------

awe omg i got the Jaiana feels.

I decided to get the guys in this story cause i love them and why not?

i hope you guys like it, i'll try and update again later!

Vote - Comment - Share ?

Please & Graciaas

_Dianaa xo