k

Two weeks later and Diana is now getting ready to go back home. "You got everything?" Jack G asked. "Um, let me just say Goodbye to Rose." i answered. I met Rose the day i got here, she has Leukemia and she's almost cancer free. We walked out of the door and i headed straight to her room, it was 3 rooms next to mine. "Knock Knock" i said opening and knocing the door. "Hey Lovely" She greeted me. "Hey Gorgeous. How you feeling?" i asked walking up to her with Jack by my side. "Doing better. Sucks that you're leaving me here though" she pouts. "I'll come and visit" i smiled. "You don't have to. My last chemo is tomorrow and after that i only spend one night here then i'm gone suckaaas" she says doing a small dance on her bed. "You're such a dork" i giggle. "You better keep in touch k?" i say. "Of course" she winks. "Well i better go now. I'll call you later tonight" i hugged her. "You better because if you don't ill send someone to smack you for me" she shouts hugging me back. "Shut up before another nurse comes in here and kicks us out" Jack shushed her. We giggled and gave eachother a last hug. "Bye poop" she said. "Bye pee" i waved. 

Jack's POV *

"Bye Pee" Diana waved bye to Rose. We left her room and quickly made our way to the elevator. "Hurry hurry!" she squeled. "Diana an elevater can only go so fast" i chuckled. She was jumping up and down like a little 5 year old wanting a cupcake, it was adorable. "I just want to leave this place!" she groaned slidding down the elevator wall. I rolled my eyes and couldn't help but laugh at her goofyness. "Ding" the elevator dinged and Diana jumped up fasted than a cheetah would run. She ran out the door almost falling on her face. "Be carefull. You just got out you wouldn't want to be back in here again" i chuckled. I helped her up and she whiped dust off her back. "Im just really excited to be back home and be able to make my own breakfast and go to the bathroom without a nurse checking my pee and-" i cutt her off. "Wait, they do that? Thats disggusting" i laughed. "I know" she nodded. "Come on! Where's your car?" she tugged on my shirt. "We're walking" i joked. She stopped walking and it looked like she was going to cry. "You're lyring" she crossed her arms on her chest. "Im not" i laughed. "But that will take forever" she cried. "Im kidding. Im kidding" i ran up to her and hugged her. "You're such a dork" she said not hugging me back. "But i love your hugs" she said squeezing me. "Im guessing they gave you silly gas before you left" i said. "They did?" she asked. 'They did" i laughed. "Come on, it's over here" i said and took her hand. 

It took 30 minutes to get home. We had to stop at a gas station for her to get some chips because she was craving them, and me being head over heels, actually stoped and bought her some. Once we arrived, she ran towards the door and almost yanked the door knob for not being unlocked. "Im coming im coming" i said running slowly with the keys in my hand. I slowly unlocked it and slowly opened the door, until Diana pushed me and the door making me fall to the floor. "SURPRISE" everyone shouted jumping from different places. Diana jumped a little then started crying. "Oh my gosh..." she kept saying. "Welcome back babe" her parents hugged her. "We missed you" Gabe said hugging her next. Jack and the twins walked up to her next. "we missed you mommy" the twins said. "Oh i missed you two, too" she cried even more. She hugged Jack first then the twins. 

After 10 minutes of hugging and crying and laughing, we all walked to the backyard where everything was decorated in Diana's favorite colors and we had her favorite food on the tables. We all sat down and ate and shared some stories and catching up with what happened while Diana was gone. Everything felt normal. As in, nothing happened and we were just having a family day having fun. I loved this, now that Diana is back, im forsures going to make her mine today. "Hey, can i talk to you?" i asked. "Sure" she said. She got up and i took her inside the house to the living room. We sat down on the big couch and i said nothing for a while. I was nervous. I was scared. "So, what did you want to talk about?" she giggled. "Well Diana these past months i've realized something.." i started saying. "And well, i've realized that-" i got cut off, the doorbell ringed. "Let me get that." she said and walked towards the door. I mentally face palmed myself for not being able to straight up tell her. "I'm so stupid why couldn't i just told her" i said to myself. "Shawn?" i hear Diana say behind me. Shawn? What the hell is HE doing here?

----

short chapter im sorry.

hope you guys liked it if not then im sorry but im just pretty freaking tired but then i felt creative and this is what i got so yeah.

i decided to not do the question's after every chapter thing because im such a loser and i don't get all the answers i need so whatever i'll just post whenever i can BUT to those who do answer thank you ilysm <33

okay thats all (:

wait, not its not.. HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE FAULT IN OUR STARTS MOVIE YET BC I DID AND I DIDN'T EVEN CRY BUT AT THE END I WAS LIKE A LITTLE BABY CRYING FOR THEIR MOM OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH I WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN GAAH IM FANGIRLING JUST BY THINKING ABOUT IT ASKHALIBASLK BYEEee