Moon and Sun 7

[MB]

Early in the morning Moonbyul stood up from her bed feeling tired and doesn't have the will to go to school, and yet she remembered that she needs to go to school since her week is far more hectic since she started late. She hated the idea of the possibility of seeing Krystal once again and having to deal with her everyday.

Moonbyul stood up picked up her towel and went to the bathroom.

After taking a bath with cold streaming water she immediately wore her uniform to school. She prepared her own breakfast in the process cooking bacon and eggs for breakfast. Moonbyul immediately went to her car and started her engine, she stared blankly to thin air remembering what happened the night before. It is far more different than what she expected that dinner would be. She was quite awoken with her thoughts and off she go.

Her thought didn't left for good thinking 'Why Minhyuk oppa?' and 'Why Krystal suddenly got included?' But she fought with herself thinking, 'I will never choose her never...' with her heart saying otherwise.

Moonbyul stayed in her car still drown to her thoughts.

3 knocks were heard on her car window, Moonbyul immediately looked at the person who knock on her window, there she saw Yongsun with a confused looked on her face. Moonbyul felt relieve when she realized that she has a dark car window tint, she looked at the transparent side of the car window gazing at the chubby girl on the other side who is currently confused. She clicked the window controller and there Yongsun saw the grey haired girl looking at her while smirking. "Hey why are you still there?" Yongsun asked, "ahh I-I am about to go out.." Moonbyul uttered and then she just smiled to Yongsun. Yongsun's made an 'o' shape mouth as she uttered, "oh, do want to go to the room with me then?" Yongsun added. Moonbyul gladly nod as she went out of the car.

They were walking towards their room when a familiar guys stopped them, "Oh hey Solar! I want to talk to you do you mind?" Eric uttered looking at Solar while he smirked. Moonbyul saw the smirk on Eric's face she knows that he is planning something. "Excuse me we still have a class. We need to go." Moonbyul answered for Solar as she pulled Solar and walked away. They continued walking, Moonbyul saw Yongsun sighed so deep. "Hey you did good no need to feel bothered." Moonbyul tap Solar's shoulder as she smiled at her reassuring her.

They were able to go back to their room and sat with their usual seats. They still have 5 minutes before the class starts, Moonbyul fixed her things in order while Solar looking the window on Moonbyul's side, her gaze suddenly went to Moonbyul seeing the girl's quiet face with her eyes closed. "I hope I could be calm as her' she thought to herself still looking at Moonbyul, Moonbyul felt the gaze of Solar, she opened her eyes and looked at Solar's eyes confusedly. Moonbyul eyebrow raised while looking at Solar. Solar just felt awkward and smiled, "A-ah I thought you are sleeping." Solar answered, Moonbyul pouted and closed her eyes once more. Solar thought 'Awww Cute Byul~' as she stared at Byul who is pouting before going back to her calm face.

The professor went inside and then Byul opened her eyes where it automatically darted to Krystal who is looking for her. Moonbyul's gaze slowly narrowed her face turned so serious while looking at Krystal who is standing on the Professor side smiling at everyone specially at her. The Professor introduced her to the class as she introduce herself afterwards. After her introduction she infiltrated the seats as the student looked at her going to her own direction as if she already planned on going in a certain seat. Krystal's eyes were glued on Moonbyul's eyes. The three felt the intense feeling from Moonbyul when Krystal approached the seat nearest to Moonbyul. Krystal went to the seat in front of Moonbyul. "Uhhm hi I am Krystal do you mind exchanging seats with me." The student first starred at her for quite a time before she agreed with the new girl's request. Krystal smiled on last time to Moonbyul before sitting on the her seat, Moonbyul just rolled her eyes and stared outside the window. The Professor starts the class.

When the class ended Moonbyul already fixed her things and she is currently waiting for the other three girls. She leaned her back against the window as she cross her arms looking at the three girls fixing their things, "Byul-ah..." Krystal uttered getting a irritated look from Moonbyul. "Go Away." Moonbyul uttered looking directly at Krystal. "No!" Krystal shouted as if whining in front of Moonbyul. Moonbyul just stared at her when Solar went close to Moonbyul and pulled her away from Krystal leaving her shocked she once again pulled Moonbyul. "What the hell is your problem girl can't you see I am talking to her?" Krystal pointed out at Solar. Solar looked at her as she narrows her eyes, "Are you blind can't you see she doesn't like you around, why are you even pushing yourself so much." Solar rolled her eyes as she once again pulled Moonbyul into her side as they continued to walk towards the classroom door.

Moonbyul and Solar was about to leave the room with Hwasa and Wheein following them when Krystal suddenly uttered something, "Are you going to marry her? huh? why are you even mad yesterday If you already found your partner.. I don't get it..." Krystal's voice slowly fading. "Mind your own effin business." Moonbyul answered as she continued walking away getting three strange stares from the three. "You are with her last night?" Hwasa asked she just no and eventually answered. "Yes we have a business dinner and I never knew her whole family was there." Moonbyul explained. "Are you going to marry someone? She mentioned you marrying someone?" Wheein asked as she looked at Byul, Byul sighed before answering, "Yes I was fixed marriage last night with her brother but I demanded to not to, they gave me time to find my partner before the succession of my grandfather's business, so damn complicated." Byul whine as she tell the story last night. Solar tapped Moonbyul's shoulder, "Aww poor Byul you can overcome that problem of yours Byul don't worry." Solar uttered ganing a smile from Moonbyul. Solar's heart reacted to Moonbyul's smile as f she was flusterred but she still didn't understand her feeling that she is actually intimidated with Moonbyul, Moonbyul is literally her girl crush but she was still unable to notice it herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the very very late update,

Sorry if it is also short!

I was working on, on some one shot stories.. GOMENASAI!~

Thanks for reading!~

Comment, Subscribe do anything you want!

Hope you like it SEE YAH in the next chapter!