The minute Derek walked in the kitchen he was over by Tyla.

Tyla POV

I looked over at Derek grinning at the frown on his face.

Derek: Where...where is the food you made me?

Me: I only made breakfast and you missed that. I tried to save you some but Quinn was being greedy.

His eyes started to water and his bottom lip began to tremble. He turned and looked at Quinn.

Derek: Why would you do that?

Quinn: Don't worry she said she'll make whatever you want for dinner

I snapped my head towards Quinn so fast, I swear I got whiplash. This nigga must be stupid. I swear Derek had the biggest grin on his face before pulling me into a bear hug.

Derek: Oh my gosh really! I'm so happy. I actually made a list of things I would want you to make me.

Taylor: Derek how about you and the boys go and do whatever y'all do while us girls do what we came here to do.

Derek: But baby, she was going to make me some food.

Taylor: You can wait a little. Its not even lunch time.

Derek: Yes ma'am.

Quinn and Ben were in the corner making the motion of a whip and making the sounds before Jas popped them in their heads.

Jas: Go go go go go we have stuff to do. Go downstairs and if I find out you smoking down there I'm beating that ass. Y'all not to old to get a whoopin.

I stood there giggling at their faces. The guys ended up leaving while us girls stayed in the kitchen and talked.

Me: Jas how's the mommy life going?

Jas: Oh my god that baby forever crying. Lol Ben just got mad at me this morning for making him go get her when she started crying.

Jas has her first child. La'nyah Marie Carter. They decided to give her Ben's last name since they would be getting married soon. We were so happy for them. We got a new edition to our family.

Taylor: Well get use to it cause she is going to have y'all up all hours of the night. You wanna take a nap? It don't matter cause she's up and she not going to sleep anytime soon.

We were laughing and enjoying our time together. I knew I would need to start making dinner cause them niggas get hungry quickly. I called Quinn to see when they would be home around.

*Phone Convo*

Quinn: Hello

Me: What time do you think y'all will be back here?

Quinn: Um I don't know around 4 maybe. Why?

Me: So I can know when to start making dinner.

Quinn: Yea we'll get there around 4 then.

Me: Okay well what do y'all want to eat ?

Quinn: Hold on
*In the background* Ty said what do y'all want for dinner?

Derek: Ohhh ALFREDO PLEASE !!

Quinn: That's my ear dammit. Did you get that Ty?

Me: Yea. Can you pick up the stuff for it on your way home.

Quinn: Yea. I Love you

Me: Love You too. Bye!

*End of Convo*

I turned to look at Taylor.

Me: Your man is too hype for food.

Tay: You ain't got to tell me. All he talks about is weed, food and money. I don't ever think he mentions anything else.

Me: Well I'm about to get started on this food.

Jas: And while you do that we can plan this wedding. Don't think we forgot about that.

I rolled my eyes and laughed at her.

Me: Well I need a Maid of Honor.

Jas: Not it

Taylor: You bitch

Jas: Sorry but I got my hands full with Nyah. I can't do it.

Taylor: Fine. I'll do it

Me: Well Jas your going to be one if my Bridesmaids. Don't think I was letting you get away.

Jas: Fine, fine. Well do you know what your colors are going to be?

Me: Nope. That is something I have to talk to Quinn about.

The rest of the time we spent talking about the wedding, cooking and checking in on the kids. At exactly 4 the boys walked in with grocery bags.

Derek: Now that the stuff is here you can get going and hurry up.

Me: Tay you betta get him

The guys left us to put away the food and to cook while they went into Quinn's man cave. I finished making the dinner around 6 cause the guys kept buggin for snacks. When I called out for dinner Derek was the first one at the table. I got the kids cleaned up and seated before she said grace. Ben did the honors of blessing over our food and we all dug in.

We talked and talked before everyone was full and ready to go. The girls helped me clean up while the guys got the kids ready for bed and ready to head home.

Me: Bye guys. I'll see you probably tomorrow.

The girls waved back as they got I'm their cars and drove off. I headed upstairs and said goodnight to the kids before going in my room to shower and get ready for bed.

I hopped in bed with Quinn and we cuddled.

Quinn: Goodnight Baby. I Love You!

Me: I Love You too!

I kissed him goodnight before closing my eyes and welcoming sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys! Honestly this is a long time no see kinda moment. In all honesty I was suppose to update a while ago but I got piled up with these test and projects that I had to hold off.

Anyways. . .

How did you like it?

Lemme know.

Love You Guys 💋

~Mickey💎