Epilogue

HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎉🍷

It's 2015 !!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Years Later

Tyla POV

After the wedding Quinn and I went straight to Tuscany, Italy. It was absolutely beautiful. Even though Quinn wanted to, we didn't spend our whole Honeymoon in bed. We went sight seeing, dined at extravagant restaurants. We went shopping and bought lost of things- souvenirs, clothes, etc. I was sad to leave.

When we arrived back home the kids and our mothers were very excited to see us. Jay wasn't too happy when we didn't bring him back a lot of toys. It was a great experience for us and I absolutely enjoyed it.

Now Jay is 7 years old. He is in the 2nd grade and he loves it. When he comes home he talks about all the girls who he's talked to. He seems to think he's they all want him. Quinn does nothing but boost his ego when he tells him they probably always think or talk about him. I have to tell him to stop sometimes.

Kyla is now 3 and she talks A LOT. She wakes up talking. Eats while talking; even though I tell her not to. She talks while she's sleep. Sometimes it gets annoying but I love her. She is Quinn's little Princess. When he's home he plays the prince in her castle. They have tea parties together when I can't. She invites Jay to but he says he's too big to play with her.

Quinn has changed a lot. He still isn't a 9 to 5 kind of guy. He still goes to the Trap house every so often but not as much as he use to. I still get on him about it and he still does it. We have worked out our problems, although we still have our arguments. I love him and he loves me.

As everyone knows I was pregnant at my wedding. Quinn and Jay were excited when they found out it was going to be a boy. I was just excited to find out I was having a healthy baby. He was born September 3 at 4:50 in the morning. I was in labor for 6 hours before he finally decided to grace us with his presence. We decided to name him Christian August. That was a great day for us.

The girls and guys are doing great. Tay and Derek are expecting their 2nd child. Ari wasn't as excited at first but she got over it and now that's all she talks about. Ben and Jas are planning on getting married soon. They love their baby girl and Ben has become a super dad.

We are all doing good and headed in the right direction and that's exactly what I prayed for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello

I Love You guys 💋

~Mickeyy💎