Chapter 7

Quinn POV

I knew she was pissed at me. I didn't mean to make her that mad. She is just so damn hardheaded. After she walked away I just turned to the refrigerator. Opening it I noticed she cooked. A nigga was hella hungry too. I did a happy dance while my food was in the microwave. After I ate that good ass food I headed upstairs.

Opening my bedroom door all my guilt returned when I noticed Ty wasn't in the bed. I went and took a shower. After I was finished I wrapped a towel around my waist and changed into my black sweats. I headed down the hall to my guest room. When I opened it I heard faint sniffles which meant I made her cry.

Walking over to her I knelt down to her level and looked in her teary eyes. I pecked her lips before I spoke.

Q: Ty I'm so sorry about yelling at you and grabbing on you. I was stressed and I didn't mean to take it out on you. When I told you not to open the door, I just wanted you to be safe. I'm really sorry.

T: I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you. I just thought that since it was your mother that it was ok.

Q: It was ok because it was her but if it was anyone else then no.

After our long heartfelt apologies I went to pick her up to carry her back to our room when I realized she was naked. I looked at her and she smile at me. She knew what she was doing to me.

I wrapped the sheet around her and carried her to our bed. When we got in she snuggled up against my bare chest. She turned and looked at me before speaking.

T: Quinn what are you going to do when my baby comes?

Q: The same thing I'm doing with you ma. I'm going to take care of her.

T: How do you know it's a girl?

Q: I just know ma. Lets go to sleep.

T: Goodnight

Q: Goodnight Ma!

I pecked her lips before going to sleep.

When I woke up I noticed I was alone in the bed. I could have sworn I apologized to her and brought her back in here with me.

Sitting up a smile found its way on my face. I saw Ty struggling in the room with a tray of food. It was funny because of her belly being in the way. I was enjoying the sight until she put the tray down and held onto her stomach.

I got up and headed over to her. She waved her hand at me but I went over picked her up and carried her to the bed. After I sat her down she looked up at me with a frowny face.

Q: What's wrong ma?

T: I made you breakfast and you wouldn't even let me give it too you.

I looked at her then kissed my teeth. I got up and picked up the tray and brought it back to bed. I sat down and put the tray on my lap. Looking down I noticed there was eggs, bacon, toast, hash browns and a tall glass of OJ. I smiled at this. Looking up at her I noticed she had a big ass grin on her face.

Q: Ma this look hella good but-

T: But...but what I thought I did good.

Q: I was going to say I can't eat this all to myself.

T: oh

Tyla POV

I thought he was going to criticize my food. He looked at me and I looked down blushing.

Q: Ma what I tell you about that. I love it when you blush. Don't hide it from me.

Q turned my head to him and he leaned down. When our lips met I felt sparks. I got this tingly sensation. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I opened it and let his tongue wonder. He had me moaning in the kiss. I pulled away because he needed to eat. He licked his lips then picked up his fork.

He took a bite then looked at me.

Q: Ma this shit is good as hell. Fuck Denny's I'm coming to you.

He started feeding me. We were giggling and eating and talking. I'm really glad I met Q.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here ya go guys! I'm going to try to update more.

Never Forget Where You Came From!!! 💋

~Mickey💎