How could i forget?

Asaf's POV

"Do you know their names??" I said walking up to him.

"No"he said

"But why would you want to know?" Tyler asked.
"Its just that they sound familiar" I said a bit disappointed, I really did expect him to know.

"Hmm..... Anyways. What are you kids doing in places like this?" The old man asked

"Uhh" I said in a low voice, I can't say that my parents got kidnapped and I ran away and that Tim ran with me too....
"Where just exploring around........?" I sad with a bit of a question tone, it's a bit true cause we don't have much to do.

"Ehh fair enough " the old man said standing up."you kids should head back from where you came from, this lands only hold dangers and darkness "  the old man said and walked back out.

'Darkness?' I thought going on a total confusion. I understood that danger is lurking around but...darkness? Does that have to do with the ghost thing that happened here?

"Let's go, that old man is crazy." She said going out of the place. Tim looked like he was stuck to his thoughts as he just looked around for a min and walked out. I still stood there.thinking if I should believe the old man or not, he had a good point.

I looked around once more and something got my attention. I walked over to it, it was a book. It was covered in dust. I grabbed it and blow (press B to blow) the dust from it. It had some weird symbols on it, just like the one that dad had. I opened it on a random page, it was covered in another language. I saw some sketches on it too as I passed the pages. Some of them where disturbing... It looked like a dead body but the eyes where wide and big,and black with a little white pupils...it had send me the shivers down my spine.

(Meghh :P)

(Meghh :P)

That's when Tyler called.

"Asaf? You coming?"

"Oh yeah I'm going" I said taking the book with me. (Let's just make like a magical backpack appeared on his back and he put it there ;3 )  I walked out to Tim and Tyler.

"What took you so long?" Tyler asked.

"Just looked around once more"

"Oh ok, so I do wanna explore more, I've never gone farther than the bridge" she said she was quite happy her tail wiggle from side to side.

"Uhh I don't know.... I don't really think it's safe" I said a bit worried
"Oh come ooon, it will be fuuun! Many stuff there could be out there unexplored!" She said with puppy eye. It was too cute to take it...
"Fine, what about you Tim?"
"It's fine by me but... What about finding your parents..." He said. How could I possibly forget about that!! Darn it!! Bringing that back to my head makes me a bit sad. Tho.... How could we possibly help? Like... We're just three teens that don't have any kind of weapon and don't even know what is going on...  I just released a sigh.
"I-I don't know..." I said hopeless

"Wait what do you mean 'finding you're parents' what happened?" Tyler asked confused.

"Asaf's parents got kidnapped I think by some empire men and we managed to escape" Tim said

"Oh darn, sorry" she said looking down

"I-it's ok, we are going to find a way to get them back. Hopefully....." I said trying to be positive. I knew we weren't capable of doing such thing.

"I wanna help, I know a lot about many empires and places and I've been trough that and had not done anything this time I'm not gonna let pass a chance." She said a bit said but smiled at us.

"Thanks" I said smiling back. We talked a little, she wanted to know how the empire men looked like so I told her all I could.

As I was looking to her, I saw something on the corner of my eye. It got my attention so I looked at it directly, it was a dark figure. I could only see half, I stood frozen, I was a bit scared as the thing was looking deep into my eyes. It had sent shivers trough all my body. I could not take my eyes away from it.
"HELP" I heard in my head, my eyes widen as it desapeared when I blinked. 

"W-what the hell?" I mumbled trough my breath.

"Asaf?? Hey get back on earth" Tyler said trying to get my attention as she waved her hands in front of my face.
I looked at her still afraid of what I saw.

"You ok dude?" Tim asked.

'M-maybe it was just my imagination... R-right?' I thought, I could not take away the image of how the thing looked at me....

"NIGHTMARE!!!" (that is how they where called? Right? :P) the old man screamed from a bit far we looked at him and he was pointing right at us. We all looked the other way and saw a dark flying figure going at us very fast . We all started to run the opposite direction...

"Ehh what the hell is that!!" I screamed running and looked back. It looked like the one that I saw on the book. It was catching up with us but specially me that I'm slow at running. I looked back again, it was more and more closer each second. As then I tripped and fell to my face. I tried to get up
But something had grabbed me by the neck.

-----
Alright!! I need ideas for what is happening to Drake... It can be on the comments or private message  if y'all want.....

Oh and I know not many ppl live in Puerto Rico but if you do (cuz I do too) I hope everything goes better, we lost many things and the landscape looks devastated. Because of hurricane Maria, and by far the most strongest hurricane that has gone over this little island. So those who passed trough this... Be strong, and help those in need. Maybe I upload this many days later from now /September 29/ but it's worth it in my opinion XP