I laughed to myself because I was listening to her Disney, Nick jr, and Kidz Bop stations while I was working out this morning. A nigga be tired of listening to rap all the time.

But once Kristen came into the picture, Kaliyah was freshly two and barely talked. She knew how to say a few words and since Kristen been around so much, we decided to let the girls call her Mommy.

Just last year, I told Kaliyah all about Nicki. I showed her pictures of her and gave her some of Nicki's old jewelry. So she knows Nicki is her real mother but calls Kristen mommy.

Kaiya doesn't know and I don't think I'm going to tell her anytime soon. She still has the mentality of a baby and I'm not sure if she will understand anyways.

I laid back on the bed and texted Chris to let him know I would be at the studio tonight.

"Dadddddddy. I finded it." Kaliyah jumped in the bed with me and laid on my chest.

She went to her Instagram, which is supervised by me, and kept scrolling through pictures.

Yes, my baby is smart and knows technology. Her iPad only has games on it and Pandora and Instagram. On Instagram we only allow her to follow people like the Good Luck Charlie cast, Zuri, and like princesses pages.

Ya know just little kid celebrities.

"Okay daddy I want my hair puple like dis." She turned her iPad around and showed me the picture.

I literally sat there dumbfounded.

How the hell....?

When the hell she follow her?

Matter of fact why do she follow her?

"Kaliyah..."

"What?"

"How you find her page?"

"I pressed the star right here." She pointed to the explore button, which is also known as the "popular page."

"Oh, okay. I'll do your hair in a minute. Go play with Kai."

As she ran off to play with her big sister, I shot Chris, Mijo, Honey, and Brooklyn a text.

Brooklyn is Honey's new bestfriend. She real cool and ghetto, just like Honey's ass.

Me: my niggas... tell me why Kaliyah follow Kimmy on Instagram.

MijoJoJo✊: aw hell naw! I'm bout to come over and find the IP Adress & we gone find this bitch that killed Nicki.

I texted back "okay" and closed my eyes.

Tonight is about to be hectic.

*

"Shit man." I got out of the car and stretched. "My legs fell asleep."

"Shut yo ass up." Honey mushed me in the back of my head. "You gone get us caught."

We just did a 16 hour drive all the way to Chicago, Illinois.

Once we found out that that bitch was living here, we got in the car and been driving all day.

"Which one her house?" Mijo asked.

"There go her car." Chris pointed at the black Malibu that sat in a driveway across the street from us.

We approached the small house silently while Brooklyn stayed in the car on Watch.

I walked up to the front door and jiggled the handle a little bit. Once I heard the click, I pushed the door but it wouldn't open.

"Bruh, she prolly one of them people who be having like 50 locks on the door." Mijo whispered.