Chapter 8 (pt. 2)

*Tyga POV*

I walked into my room and put on some black True's and my red Last Kings hoodie. Nicki was right, I should get this shit on the line.

I heard my phone ringing again and I went to the bathroom to go get it. The caller ID said Nicksterzz❤, I watched the phone ring for about 7 seconds then answered.

"Speak to me." I walked back into my room to brush my hair. I needed a haircut.

"Hey Ty."

"Sup."

"Um what you doing?"

"Getting dressed."

"Where you going?"

"Mall or some shit, I don't know." My stomach started growling so I went to the kitchen and got me a small bag of Hot Flammins from the cabinet.

"Can I come?"

I hesitated for a minute before answering. "I don't know ma, I'm mad at you."

"It's cause I ain't call you yesterday? My daddy had me working all night. Had to kill all these niggas from KingsPin. I ain't get home till like 3 and I called but you ain't answer."

I was salty. "Aw, well yeah just drive over here and we can take my car there."

"Alright bye. See you later."

"Wait Nicki!"

"Yeah?"

"You don't even know where my house at. Me and Honey moved next to each other. We live in Glendale now by the tennis courts."

"Oh I know where that's at. Yall live in them houses them old people died in. It's hauntedddddd." She made a spooky voice then started laughing.

"Girl just bring ya ass on."

She hung up the phone without saying bye or nothing. I'm kicking her ass when she get here.

I still hadn't unpacked all my stuff so I decided to start putting the stuff in my new house while I'm waiting.

After an hour or so, I damn near had my whole house set up. I bought new furniture and shit, everything was gold cause ya know I'm a king.

I went in the living room and sat in my golden throne right in front of my custom made tv that took up the whole wall.

When you got money, show it off.

Just as I was about to turn on the tv the doorbell rang.

"It's open." They kept ringing the doorbell. I sighed loudly while I got up and snatched the door open. "I said it was open!" I yelled in Nicki's face.

"Bitch couldn't nobody hear yo ole girly ass voice." She pushed me to the side letting herself in.

I stumbled some but caught myself. "Girl don't be disrespecting me in my house."

Nicki went to the kitchen and poured herself some apple juice filling it way to the top. She drank it in like one swallow.

"Thirsty ass girl."

She started laughing. "Shut up." Nicki put the cup in the sink and walked over to me but I pushed her ass right back in the kitchen.

"You better wash that cup out."

"It's one cup. You can do it."

"But did I make it?" She didn't say anything. "Exactly. Now wash that shit out."

"Ughhhhhhhhh" She yelled. Her ass washed the cup out and she walked past me bumping my shoulder.

"You mad?"