Corentin Huard as Ryan ^

"Go to him." Giving me a hard shove, I glared at Matthew jokingly as he stuck his tongue out playfully. Taking a deep breath, I walked towards him in strides as he kept his eyes on me throughout the whole time.

"Is this seat taken?" He shook his head as he motioned me to take a seat.

"Nope. Go ahead." Should I start? Will he think that I'm weird? Ah...screw that.

"I-I'm Carlos. You?" Holding my hand out, he smiled widely before shaking it.

"Ryan. You're the one who makes these pastries right?" He said knowingly as he sipped on his latte.

"Yeah. How do you know?"

"That's so awesome. They taste wonderfully sinful. I love this the most however. I heard over some ladies gossiping that the pastry chef is hot so yeah. Must have been you that they're talking about." I felt a blush forming on my cheeks as he snickered softly at my embarrassment.

"Thanks. I'm glad that you like it. It's also one of my own favourites."

"You're really hot you know. You must be popular with the ladies. Do you have a girlfriend already?"

"You're comparable. Sorry but I'm gay. Single and as straight as a circle can be." 

"Cool. I'm gay too. Single and as straight as a circle can be." He chuckled deeply as he copied my words. "You're interesting. Want to be friends?"

"Sure. You're interesting too." He rolled his eyes at my antics as a small playful smirk formed on his face.

"So you're going to copy my words now?" He raised a brow as he grinned a little.

"I'm going to copy my words now? No."

"I'm hot." Geez...that guy. Fine...

"You're hot."

"Thank you. I know." He says with a playful smirk. He's one cheeky guy.

Matthew's POV:

"So?" I asked Carlos curiously as he came back in with a smile on his face. Though other may think that its just a small smile, he's actually smiling brightly on the inside.

"I got his number?" He says with pride laced in his tone as he showed me the contact. Ryan...Carlan...I ship.

"I hear wedding bells."

"I hear Dylan screaming out loud like a girl." He said knowingly as he pointed at me.

"Shut up."

"Yes Valentine. Just remember to record it down for me."

"For you to blackmail him? Nah."

"Tch. You're no fun." He grumbled as he leaned against the wall with a dissappointed look on his face.

"Like you're any better Mr Office Nerd." He scowled at the nickname as he flicked me in the forehead.

"It's Mr Smoking Hot." He says arrogantly as he grinned widely. Sigh...these two brothers and their huge ass egos...

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"I'm back love. Where's Caydon?"

"Welcome back Dylan. Caydon is with Emily. She wanted to have a 'aunt and nephew' bonding as she called it. How's work today?"

"It was bad...I didn't have my gorgeous husband with me." Placing a peck on his lips, I took his coat from him, hanging it up on the clothes stand.

"It can't be helped that I'm working for Carl. Anyway, dinner's ready."

"Great. I'm starving. What are we having for today?" I wonder if he'll get it.

"Tomato spaghetti with baby octopus."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Matthew...what's...this?" He held his plate up with wide eyes when he read the word at the bottom of the plate.

this?" He held his plate up with wide eyes when he read the word at the bottom of the plate

"It means exactly what it writes." He dropped the plate back in shock as he stared at me in disbelief. Thankfully he did not break the plate.

"You're...you're pregnant?!" He exclaimed in joy as his eyes shone with delight and surprise.

"3 months." Holding up a 3, his eyes grew wide in astonishment as he ran over my side immediately to put his hand on my bump gently, as if he's touching something fragile.

"How can I not notice it? Oh my goodness...I'm a dad! I'm a dad again! Oh my goodness! My baby is pregnant!" He screamed loudly like a girl as Carlos had predicted he would.

"Baggy clothes? And yes, you're a daddy again."

"Thank you Matthew. Thank you so much!  This is the third best thing I can ever ask for in my whole entire life!" Pressing his lips against my hard, he pulled away with sparkling eyes when we stopped to catch our breaths.

"What's the first and second?"

"You're the first and Caydon is the second. Now, our little miracle is the third. What's its gender though?" He asks curiously as he rubbed my bump affectionately.

"I thought that you may want to find out with me together?" His eyes lit up gleefully as he nodded enthusiastically.

"You're the best Matthew. I love you so so much! Thank you so much!"

"I love you too Dylan. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful gift too."

My precious Matthew is preggo!!!😙

Left with the epilogue!!!