She is Alive

Author POV....

Arjun and Vaibavi started in the jeep... It almost look 6 hrs to reach the hospital...where Raja Sekhar is admitted...

Arjun and Vaibavi didn't even exchanged a look throughout the journey...

Vaibu looked at him twice... but She too lost in her world.. She has a lottt of questions and confusions ..But she kept quiet becoz she knows that...Her Bava is not in the state to speak anything...

Almost the two times when she turned to see him.. His eyes are spitting the painful tears..without any noise...

She always have that thought.. Who is that women ...who can make a men to go deep like this???.. All this 3 years he just lived  with her memory ...

Then what will be like..if really she is alive means.. Arjun'S eyes are deep red... He is not at all ready to look at Vaibavi....

Atlast The jeep is halted in front of the hospital... Both stepped out...

And walked to see Rajasekhar... Both of them are worried about him.. But they both hope that...he will be fine...

Arjun met the Doctor on the way...

Arjun:.. Doctor..What about Appa.. how is he now???..

He is tensed.. he is hiding all his pain now????..

Doctor:... Relax Arjun.. He is fine now.. Actually he got a minor attack ..Thats why i called u.. But now ..he is fine...

Arjun:.. Thanks aloottt Doctor... I will be very thankful to u... Thank u sooo much doctor....

Doctor:.. Its my duty Arjun.. Okay ... i will come later...

With that he leaved... Vaibavi and Arjun felt a little relief to hear that he is fine....

Both headed towards the room.. Sekhar is looking here and there... When his eyes falls on Arjun and Vaibavi... He smiled..

Vaibu rushed to him.. And started to cry...

Vaibu:.. Mama.. Are u okay now???...

Sekhar:.. Vaibu... dont cry.. am absolutely fine...

He smiled..

Arjun walked to the other side..and holds his palm..

Sekhar looked at him...

Arjun broke down in tears.. Sekhar is shocked to see this.. It is very rare to see Arjun like this... He is very strong in controlling his own emotions infront of his dad.. But today he broke out...

he don't know why he is crying..  Is he cried for his love or his dad..???..

Sekhar consoled him.. Vaibu felt so bad to see Arjun like this...

Like a lighting the 3 days went off in the hospital... Akhil came yesterday...

He is with dad now... Dad and Akhil have alot of things to discuss...