Riya...

A nice house... Which is having a simple and beautiful garden in the front ... The small house having alot of Birds too.. pigeons and parrots are singing with the love birds .. ..

Its so simple And Chill morning ... where the sun is trying to wakeup from his deep and tight sleep....

The clouds are hiding the shiny Sun behind their coolness...

The air is full of smoothing essence... A middle age lady came and opened the door ..

She felt the chillness .. through the breeze which touched her skin .. She smiled...and took the newspaper and the milk packet from the gate .. She walked back in to the house...

(Lets we too join her .. )

Shalini... The mother...and a responsible Head Mistress... She is so practical..and well knowledged... She is a strong women... Who faced alott in her life.... .
Her only wish is too save her daughter..and pamper her always... thats it...

Shalini:.. Good Morning Sir...

She said to her husband...

He smiled at his beautiful wife.. and get seated in the sofa...

Rama Chandran is a simple man... A lovely father.. He loves his wife and daughter to the core... He is orphan .. all he has is his wife and Daughter... ..

Shalini gave the newspaper to him.. then she walked to the kitchen... to prepare the morning Coffee..

Ram looked at her direction to the last sec...

He smiles to himself... Still he always admiring his wife alot...

Shalini and Ram heared the loud alarm from their daughters room...

They both closed their ears with palm...

Shalini:.. Riya... off that stupid alarm first ...

Ram laughed at his Angry wife...

Shalini:.. Ram this is all becoz of u... she is turning in to mad... Look... no one will put something like this as alarm...

Ram smiled...

Ram:.. Shalini... leave it ya..she is like that... why are u trying to control her ahhhh...

But they both sensed that... Their daughter is up... so both started towards her room...

Ram opened the door...

Their eyes fall on the girl who is standing near the mirror...