Come with me

"No matter what Noora Amalie Sætre, I will always be here. Because people need people, and I need you."
________

Nickolai was gone. He couldn't know where they were now, even if he did come back. So why were they still in bed?

Once the party has finished, Noora and William gathered up their possessions and dived for sweet solitude from the world.
The bed had become a fortress from the outside, created merely from pilllows and sheets, yet encased the couple with a strong feeling of safety.

Neither spoke, too engrossed in their own thoughts to talk to the other, but it was for the best that way.

The young couple just couldn't escape the past.

On top of that, Noora refused to eat. Insisting she felt too queasy for food and that the food baby forming would sustain her for a few days.
William eventually did get through to her however, lovingly feeding her spoonfuls of soup- which Noora later claimed were cheesy as fuck.

By mid afternoon, Noora had once again worked herself into a slumber, William watching her with the occasional tucking of hair behind her ear.
He wanted to escape with her, to hold onto the experience of being solely with the girl he adored. Away...
Carefully, he pulled himself away from Noora and reached for his laptop- determined to find paradise...

It was just before dinner that Noora awoke from her unexpected slumber. The smell of a freshly cooked meal made her realise how horribly hungry she'd become, and found herself wandering in search of the source.

His gestures had almost become expected, but it never failed to warm her heart when he would stand grinning by his latest gift to her.

"Thank you baby." she said smiling, moving in to sit without breaking eye contact with the delicious dinner.
They ate in comfortable silence, as they had become used to, so when William was the first speak, Noora flinched at the sound. The action startled William a little, but then he remembered the last few events- she had a right to be jumpy, unhinged.
There was no time more perfect.

"Noora Amalie Sætre,"
The words that also subconsciously prepared Noora for romance.
"- will you go away with me?"

"Where?"

"I can't tell you..."

"Lead the way lover boy."