April

Whenever she closed her eyes she remembered Chris' lips on hers and it sickened her.
All this time she had waited to see William, and it had left her with a pit of regret when she remembered the night of Chris' party. She felt wrong.

Noora hadn't told him (or anyone) and Chris promised the same- knowing how much of a mistake he had made in a moment of weakness. But she had to tell William- it was eating her up inside.
It would finish them. William had been so patient with her throughout everything, and so determined that this time nothing would go wrong.

"I guess we're cursed again." Noora thought, with tears in her eyes, thinking of the loss she would soon face.
Not to mention, once she told William he would definitely beat up Chris- no matter how much she protested violence.
The kiss would not only end her relationship with William but Chris' relationship with Noora- and throw the group into an eternity of disarray.

His flight had landed by now, and Noora was standing in the Oslo arrivals terminal, gripping a hand-made welcome sign and awaiting his return.

Eventually, the gates opened and a flood of people poured out- running out to meet family and friends or the occasional businessman/woman greet their driver with sincerity.

Noora's eyes searched desperately for that mop of chestnut hair and lean figure she knew all too well- and her stomach lurched in excitement and dread when she finally spotting him.

He carried a single grey suitcase- lightly packed as always- and one simple carry on. His eyes flitted frantically for Noora, and once he spotted her, stopped dead in his tracks.

Noora didn't care of what she had to tell him, seeing him was enough to make her forget. The carefully crafted sign clattered to the ground, as Noora ran and launched herself into his arms.

"I missed you so much." He whispered, wrapping his arms around her waist, and cradling his head in her neck.

"Te quiero, William." She whispered back.

The car ride back was spent in silence as Noora drove, but the two exchanged loving glances at each other along the way.

Awaiting them in the city was Chris' 'Welcome Back' party- which Noora suspected was partly out of guilt for what he'd done to his best friend.

Eventually they reached the flat, and found Eva and Chris to be waiting for them outside- both grinning happily.
Noora parked the car outside, and gradually made her way out of the car- in contrast to William- who was for some reason walking hastily over to his friend.

*SMACK* *THUD*

Two sounds that stopped Noora's heart as she saw Chris lying on the floor, and William's hand shaking from impact.

"Don't you fucking touch her again!" He yelled, before re entering the car.

The slam of the car door brought Noora back to reality but she didn't dare breath.
"Drive." William commanded.
She didn't dare argue out of fear what would happen next...

It's been almost 2 weeks since I updated so I decided to put in two parts. Sorry for the wait but I hope you enjoy the turn of events... xx