Part 10

Ember's POV

I look down at my outfit. A pair of black skinny jeans, a plain white t shirt tucked into my jeans and a pair of old high-top converse. I check the time and see that it's already 6:57 so I go downstairs and wait for Zayn.

I look up from my phone as I hear a noise and see Zayn dressed in a pair of jeans and a black shirt. "Ready?" I ask and Zayn gives a nod before heading out the door. I grab the keys to my car and go outside. I see Zayn standing in the garage like a lost puppy as he sees my car.

A 2016 Black Ferarri sits in my garage, unscathed. Zayn's jaw drops to the floor and goes up to hug it. I walk up to my car, chuckling at Zayn's actions. "Can I please, please, please drive? "He asks with puppy dog eyes. I am unaffected by this trick, "No one but me drives this car, got it?" I say, meaning every word.

 He gives a sad nod before sliding into the passenger side. I stick the key in the ignition and rev my baby up. She starts to purr and I smile. "Soooo, where are we going?" Zayn asks trying to start a conversation. "Not telling. But I do have one question." I say. "I'm all ears" He replies. "Are you afraid of heights?" I ask, hoping the answer is no.

"Not really, I quite enjoy the rush of adrenaline it gives me when I'm up high" He says making me sigh a sigh of relief. "Good" I state before turning my attention back to the road.

After about 20 minutes of small talk between me and Zayn, we arrive at one of my favorite places to go. "Zed's Ziplining and Rope courses" (Completely made up name). I give a smirk before headin inside, with Zayn on my tail.

"Hey Zed, two passes for the level five rope and ziplining course" I say at the tall man behind the counter.  "Here you go" He says and we exchange the money and tickets. "You ready?" I say. "As i'll ever be "Zayn states before following me to the back.