Part 2

Embers POV
The last bell rang signaling the end of hell. I run out of the classroom as fast as I can and grab my stuff out of my locker, I run outside and jump on my motorcycle speeding out of  the parking lot.

I speed home and find a car in the driveway, I start wondering why my parents are home so early and walk inside. I shrug it off when the house is completely silent, I run into the kitchen and jump up onto the counter looking through the cabinets.

I finally find some Oreos and jump off the counter running up to my room. I close the door and change into a black Nike sports bra and some black sweatpants. I lay down and turn on The Walking Dead. I fall into a deep sleep soon after.

"Dream"
"Help" I hear a little girl scream out from down a long pitch black hallway. I start running down the hallway, and reach the end where there's a big metal door. I open the door just in time to see a little girl be shot by a cloaked figure.I run at him and try to shoot him with the gun that magically appeared in my hand, but it didn't work. He just laughed at my feeble attempt at killing him, "Well, well why would you do that? I am after all your boyfriend" he says as he takes off his cloak. There stands my ex-boyfriend, I left him because he was an abusive lunatic, he became abusive when he found out I was pregnant with his child. He never wanted children and when he found out he swore he would kill her when she was born. He started hitting me, hoping that would somehow kill the baby. I ran away, far away and raised her until she turned 3 then he found us and kidnapped her and shot her. I stood there in the room shaking and tears steaming down my face as I see my lifeless daughter lying in a pool of her own blood. I fall to the ground in sobs as he comes near me with the gun. "Say goodbye" he says with a smirk"

I wake up drenched in sweat and I look at the clock. "2:00 am" i say to my self then I hear a noise downstairs, almost like someone dropped a cup or plate or something, I grab my gun from under my pillow and stealthily sneak downstairs into the kitchen.

I see blonde headed figure standing in the dark, I turn on the light and see glass on the floor and a scared looking guy standing next to it.

I lower my gun and say "who are you? And how did you get in?" In a stern voice. "I'm Niall a-a-and my friend let me in" he says in a scared voice, "What friend? No-one lives here but me" I ask wondering how they got in when there's a lock on the door. "H-h-his names l-l-Liam and he said he lived here" he says stuttering out of fear. "LIAM" I yell