Part 6

Embers POV
I wake up and look at the clock, 6:00 A.M., perfect. I usually get up early on Friday and Tuesday to workout at my underground gym that I had installed under the house. I get up and don't bother changing out of my sports bra and sweatpants, I throw on some running shoes and start jogging for about 4 miles before I start heading back. When I was about a half a mile away from home I see Zayn walking down the sidewalk.

I slow down and say "hey", I haven't really talked to him, he stays silent. "What's wrong?" I ask as sympathetic as I can, I'm not really the person you would go to for emotional support. "Nothing you would understand" he says bitterly, "Woah and why wouldn't I understand?", "you just wouldn't" he says.

"Try me" I say and point to a bench a few feet ahead. We go sit down and he starts "Well, my family back home is a bit complicated right now" he says "My parents are always fighting and I'm left alone to do everything" he says angry. "Ummm you haven't been home in four years" I say slightly confused, "Yeah well that was four years ago" he says "But how would you feel if none of your family is ever there for you" he says angry. "Yeah I can just imagine how awful it would be" I say slightly mad that he doesn't notice that I'm going through the exact same thing. He scoffs "yeah but you can only imagine I've had to live it" he says still not noticing my position.

Now I'm really mad, "excuse me? I've lived it for the past five years zayn" I say "my parents are never home and if they are then they act like I don't exist, and Liam has been gone for the past 4 years, so don't give me no shit about how I don't understand how it feels to be left alone" I say completely pissed, I walk away before I did anything, oh yeah did I mention I have anger issues?

I walk home fuming and needing to let out some anger. I go down to the gym and start with some warm ups. I do 100 push ups and 60 sit ups, I then stretch a little before going to a punching bag, bam,bam,bam, three hits and it's on the floor, bam, bam, two hits and the next ones on the floor, bam, one powerful hit and the last ones in the floor. I look at my bloody curled up hands, I slowly uncurls my fists feeling the relief/pain of it.

I feel a little better but I could still let out some more anger. I walk to the shooting range and grab a gun, I click the safety off and bam, bam, bam, three times right in the bullseye. I decide to try out the new moving targets we installed last month, I grab a handgun and walk into the enclosed room. I suddenly see a hologram running across the room trying to shoot me, but I dodge all the fake bullets and shoot the hologram making it shatter into pieces. This went on for a while shooting different holograms who have different weapons. I walk out of the room after about a half hour not getting hit once and see all the boys standing there mouths wide open. I just ignore them and do my usual 100 push ups after every training sessions. A quarter of the way through them the boys decide to join. Niall is the first to fall after 10 push ups, Louis after 15 and Liam after 20. Harry and zayn are doing them but are sweating and breathing hard. Soon they fall simultaneously after the 70th push up sweating buckets full. I do my last 30 barely breaking a sweat and walk upstairs followed by five stinky, sweaty boys who are breathing so hard you could here them down the street.