Hidden Love (2 months later)

Start from the beginning

-"Well Logan? Does this suit me?" Compa asked.

-"Definitely, it's a cute design." I said without thinking.

     My comment left a bit of red on her face before facing IF.

-"And how about IF's swimsuit?" Compa asked, stepping behind IF.

-"I like it too, it fits her style." I said.

     IF's face turned a pretty heavy shade of red and although she tried to hide it, it made her look cuter. Compa looked back inside.

-"Okay! We're all set for swimming everyone!" Compa said as the water filled up finally.

     The twins ran up to the pool excitedly, as expected. But Uni, also as expected, wasn't impressed.

-"Are you serious? Our sisters are vacationing in paradise, and this is what we ge-" she was cut off by one of the twins spraying her with water.

     The twins managed to pry the hose from my hand before I could react. Unfortunately, Compa was in the water's collateral splash area and got soaked.

-"Ram! Don't just randomly splash people!" IF yelled.

-"Lighten up!" Ram said.

     I rolled my eyes and walked over to Compa.

-"Compa? You alright?" I asked.

-"Yeah, I'm fine, just cold now.

-"Well, hop in the water, let your body adjust to the temperature

-"Well, hop in the water, let your body adjust to the temperature." I said.

     She seemed to take my advice, seeing how she stepped in pretty much right away. I walked off and sat in a nearby sunchair, relaxing for the first time in a long time. I heard some splashing and laughter. After a bit however, I heard Compa say something.

-"Now this is relaxing." she said.

     I'll agree with her on that, but then something else happened. I heard a sort of yelp before she spoke up again.

-"Hi Peashy, can I help you?" she asked timidly.

     I don't know why she sounded a bit flustered, but I kept listening.

-"Compa! You're bouncy! I wanna be bouncy-bouncy too!" I heard the kid called "Peashy" say.

     Wait...bouncy? I kept listening.

-"Y-you will be some day. You've gotta wait until you grow up but I bet you'll be bouncy, just like me." Compa said, albeit a bit hesitantly.

     I honestly have no idea what they're even talking about but I decided to not think anything of it and just relax. IF came up and sat next to me after a while.

-"I think you've got the right idea." she said.

-"I just don't like swimming. I can if I need to, but I'd rather not." I said.