R

Relax Kim Taehyung

Taehyung reminded himself.

But Taehyung being Taehyung he couldn't do it. He wants to call on Lisa and walk beside her again. But he just couldn't. His voice just wouldn't come out.

He didn't want to regret. So he decides to man up, and call on her.

But as soon as he was about to call her name. Lisa turned around

Hi Tae oppa! Lisa smiled and walk backwards towards him.

Cute Taehyung thought. He was dying once again inside.

H-hi Lisa. Taehyung smiled back

So what do you have there? Lisa noticed the huge sketchbook that Taehyung was holding.

Oh this? This is where I keep my stupid drawings when I'm bored. Taehyung smiled at Lisa who couldn't get her eyes off the notebook.

Ooooooh. Can I see them pleaseeee? Lisa showed her pleading puppy eyes.

Ofcourse Taehyung couldn't resist the cuteness even for a moment. Flustered, he unconsciously handed the sketchbook to Lisa.

Lisa squealed like a child from happiness. Taehyung's heart raced once again. The things Lisa does to him is ridiculous.

Uhm they are kin-da stupid. Taehyung said while scratching his nape.

As soon as Lisa opened the sketchbook her eyes went wide.

Oppa!!! These are so amazing! Lisa was mesmerized by Taehyung's sketches, she was always a fan of sketches.

She kept rambling on how amazing the sketches are.

So beautiful. Lisa smiled, running her fingers ever so slightly at the art that was sketched on the pages of the notebook.

Yes so beautiful. Taehyung whispered, while staring at the art.

But Taehyung wasn't looking at the art that was on the sketchbook. He was looking at the most beautiful artwork, that was right in front of him ----- Lalisa.