S

She is so beautiful

Taehyung whispers to himself while he looks through his window at the girl on her school uniform passing by.

1...2...3...4...5 He counted.

After the last number he immediately bid goodbye to his mom and head towards the front door.

The cold breeze welcomed Taehyung, but he didn't care. He was too focused on the girl who was a few meters away.

Every school day, Taehyung always waits for her to pass by and walk behind her.

Her slim figure and her blonde hair was the sunrise to Taehyung's mornings. The way that she skipped like a child every now and then, makes Taehyung smile like an idiot.

Taehyung felt like he was walking down a flowery path. He was happy and his heart was thumping.

But we all know that everything has an end right?

And Taehyung's short happiness ends as the sunrise turns into a sunset here

BUS STOP

Because as soon as he see's that sign, he also gets to see

Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook who is greeting his girlfriend a good morning and taking her hand on his.

The couple looks too sweet for Taehyung's liking. They were smiling at each other and being too inlove.

Jungkook who gets to play with his girlfriend's hair. Jungkook who gets to hold his girlfriend's hand. Jeon Jungkook who gets to make Lisa smile so beautifully.

Lisa who has a blonde hair that Taehyung always admired, Lisa's hand that he always wanted to touch, Lisa's smile that he always wanted to see.

Was all taken by Jeon Jungkook.

Lisa was really Taehyung's sun. He can only admire her from a far, and never get near her.