Jungkook pushed Tae back down and bent his head, running his tongue on the tip of the others dick. Tae let out a breathy moan as his hands gripped Jungkook's hair.

Kookie slowly moved his lips further down, taking taes length fully in his mouth. He began to move up and down, sucking and stroking with his tongue, slowly.

"Now who's being a tease?" Tae growled, arching his back at the slow pleasure. Tae thrust up into Jungkooks mouth, attempting to quicker up the speed but jungkook pushed his hips down. Tae knew Jungkook couldn't hold him but he kept still, fighting back his urges. Kookie slowly increased his pace, his hand eventually holding the base of Tae's dick and he started pumping to his hand movements.

"Fuck...Jungkook...!" Tae felt himself explode inside Kookie's hot mouth. Jungkook slowly slid his mouth off, making sure he licked everything up and swallowed. Jungkook kissed Taehyung and letting out a happy sigh.

"I'm not done with you yet." Tae flipped them over again, pinning Kookie's hands above his head. He leaned down to his neck, trailing his lips gently, barely touching Jungkook.

"I can smell Yoongi on you." Tae said, feigning annoyance.

"We just hung out after work...." Jungkook stammered.

Tae smiled to himself and nipped Jungkook's soft skin. "You're mine and I'm going to make sure everyone knows that " he sucked on his neck, leaving a trail of dark hickeys. The sensation driving Jungkook insane.

Tae put his fingers in his mouth, lubing them up. He circled around Jungkook's entrance, teasing him and he felt his arms strain under his grip. He slowly entered him with one finger, going back and forth. Jungkook whimpered quietly, biting his lip wanting Tae to move faster. He inserted another finger, moving a quicker at first but then slowing down again. Jungkook bucked his hips in annoyance.

"Now, now" Tae chuckled. Jungkook lifted his legs and wrapped them around Taehyung, pulling him closer. Tae leaned forward and claimed Kookie's lips, his tongue stroking the others. He angled himself and thrust into Kookie unexpectedly, earning a groan from the younger. Taehyung stayed still, whilst Kookie shuffled a bit, getting used to having Tae inside of him. He placed sweet kisses on his cheeks, forehead and nose.

Jungkook flexed, tightening around Taehyung. "Fuck, you feel so good," Tae grunted, leaning his head in Jungkooks shoulder. Tae began to rock back and forward slowly, taking his time.

"Tae..." Jungkook moaning, pulling free of his grip and running his hands up taes arms, wrapping his hands around his neck and pulling him down for a kiss. He moved his hips, matching Tae's pace. He angled his head to get at Tae's neck, he bit it and then sucked the skin.

"Aaah.." Tae moaned, quickening his pace slightly at the sensation. He wondered if that's how Jungkook felt when he bit him. Tae shuddered, remembering how fucking good Kookie tasted. His lips brushed Kookie's neck, taking him in.

Taehyung sat back to stop himself. Kookie but his lip as to not moan. feeling Tae's breath against his neck turned him on so much. He grabbed Jungkook's hips and moved quicker, making the headboard knock against the wall. Kookie clutched the sheets in his hands, arching his back and Tae found his prostate, waves of pleasure rocking through him.

He pulled Tae back down to him, grabbing his hair. He pressed his lips to his ear. "Bite me daddy," Taehyung moaned low into Jungkook's neck, feeling his stomach tighten.

He slammed into Kookie, increasing his speed as he felt Jungkook tighten around him, knowing they were both going to come soon.

He licked Jungkook's neck slowly, the youngers breathing quicken and he panted, coming so close. Just as Taehyung was on the brink, he sank his fangs into Kookie's soft neck and he felt like time slowed.

Pleasure erupted deep down as he came inside Jungkook. Jungkook moaned, loud and long feeling his orgasm intensify. The pleasure was being drawn out, making him shudder under Tae as he dug his nails into his back, unable to hold anything in. Jungkook's arms fell limp Tae pulled away, the never ending pleasure finally ebbing.

Tae fell onto Jungkook's chest and they both lay there, breathless, panting and sweaty. Tae found Jungkook's hands spread out either side of him and laced his fingers through them, gripping tightly.

"W-what.. t-the..." Jungkook panted. He had never felt anything as intense as that before. He felt like his body couldn't contain it would have exploded if Tae hadn't stopped when he did. "Maybe w-we don't...do that...e-every time," he gasped, leaning his cheek on Tae's damp hair. It was the most he felt like he could move, his entire body numb.

He felt Tae chuckle, his deep voice vibrating Jungkook's chest. "Every time?" He said quietly.

"Uh..I mean..." Jungkook blushed furiously.

Tae smiled slowly and looked up at him. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this. For you to know that I love you." His kissed his chin. "I should have realised it earlier."

"Realised what?" Jungkook brought their hands up in front of his face, playing with Tae's fingers. He loved his hands so much.

"You're my soul mate." Kookie's chest tightened. "It explains why I'm so attuned to you. At first I just thought you smelt good, but after a few times you'd been at my place, your scent didn't fade. It surrounded me and I realised now it's because you were next door. It wasn't as strong when you left but I could still sense it. It's how I managed to find you earlier." Tae kissed their fingers. "It probably also explains why you want me to fuck your brains out when I bite you," Tae smirked, nibbling the tip of Jungkook's finger.

Jungkook flicked his forehead gently. "So you don't feel like that when it happens?"

"Of course, but I always want to fuck you anyway." He bit Jungkook's nipple. "I don't know how I held back sometimes. There have been too many moments where you've stayed here and you walk around in boxers and my shirt or sweater." Tae trailed his lips along Jungkook's collar bone, leaving little kisses.

"It's the first thing I grab! It's not my fault your room is a mess." Jungkook pouted.

"Yeah well next time it happens, I'm not going to hold back anymore." Taehyung kissed the bite mark on Kookie's neck who shivered slightly and a little moan escaped his lips.

"Maybe next time I won't wear the boxers," Jungkook breathed.

"Stop," Tae moaned, his lips on Kookie's neck where his jawline met his ear. "You'll make me hard again." Jungkook smirked as he felt Tae wriggle slightly on top of him.

"That wouldn't be so bad would it?"

--

Ahh I had a lot of fun with this one ^_^

I should probably slow down though... Nah

Hope you enjoy :)

MJx