Jack took my hand as we walked faster. Jack handed me my phone and I put it in my back pocket.

"You got passes". The man said.
We showed the man our lanyards and carried on.

"I've been to a lot of clubs but why do the women here have on less clothes outside in the cold".

"Well from my time of being in California and Nevada I could only think these are drunk women looking for attention".

Jack helped me up the stairs as we stood aside watching Jason Aldean singing. Jack handed me a bottled water. "I love you". He said in my ear.

"I love you too". I smiled back

"I'm going to to miss you a lot". He said

"Then make tonight unforgettable". I said grabbing his jacket collar.

"Jack I love this song". I giggled

"What is it". He smiled

"When she says Baby".  I smiled

Jack wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly. I've been to a Jason Aldean concert before and this was normal his closing song. I took my phone out and started to record Jason from a far. What seemed like fireworks started to go off a peeped my head out to see no exciting colors but to instead see concert goers falling to the ground.

"JACK WHATS HAPPENING?"  I yelled

People back stage got down to the ground as jack pulled me to the ground putting his body on top of mine.

"Ja-Jack what's going on". I cried

"I don't know just stay calm". He said.

"GUN!"  A man yelled.

My eyes started to blur as I felt tears run down the side of my eyes.
More shots were fired what sounded like a non stop gun.

"I'm gonna get you out once it stops". He said in my ear.

I stayed quiet as a saw a bright light hit me.

"We're evacuating, we have a team taking everyone to there cars". The man yelled

Jack stood up and grabbed the keys he put the key ring on his middle finger and pulled his pants up. Jack lifted me up as the cool air hit me again. I heard the gun go off again as I fell to the ground. Jack picked me up bridle style and walked faster to the police men.

"Breath Okay You're safe with me". Jack said kissing my temple.

I never liked crying in front of jack, made me feel unlike myself. Him telling me I was safe made me feel better.

"Jack, Stephanie is out there somewhere". I said softly.

"Chloe we can't go backwards, I see the car". Jack said

Jack put me in the front seat and buckled me in. He quickly pulled out and sped down the street where cars were starting to pull out. Jack shut the music off and grabbed my hand.