A Promise❤️

~Narrator POV~
Izuku and Uraraka fled up the stairs to the roof top and found everyone in Class 1-A there too.They were all sitting down in the floor as Iida was standing up giving a speech to everyone.
"I would like to thank you all for being my class mates and friends during these 3 years here at U.A. We have been through the good and the bad times together, and have supported each other since the beginning. Now , Kirishima and Mina have something to tell you all."Iida said as he showed happy at the same times sad emotions swirl in his eyes, due to graduating and never see his friends again.

"Hey guys! Ummm I would like to tell you something me and Mina have to hid for I think a year..." Kirishima said scratching the back of his neck.

''So we have been secretly dating this whole time since second year..."Mina said blushing as everybody roared with congratulations towards the couple.

"I also have something to say." Midoriya said as he stood up, Uraraka knew what he was going to say.

"Me and Uraraka also have been dating, but a few weeks ago..."Midoriya said fidgeting with the end of his shirt.

Everyone was surprised, but happy at the same time, they congratulated both of them, until Iida spoke up:"I would like to make a promise with all of you..."Everyone looked at Iida and sat down, still all eyes on eyes on Iida."Promise me...that you will never forget of ANYBODY that is standing here in this roof, or the people that have supported you along the way , of the bath of becoming Pro Heroes." Iida said as he started to gain some tears in his eyes. Eveybody felt emotional , thinking that in the future, they would forget their classmates and teachers.

"We promise Iida!"Everyone roared, tears falling down their cheeks.

"Well, I know that Graduation is tomorrow, so everyone get back to cleaning up your dorms and getting you prom outfits, good bye"

(LONG TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY THE LAZY AUTHOR I AM)

"Did everyone take everything from their dorms?"Mr. Aizawa said as everyone nodded , walking towards the train station with their bags and boxes."Ok go home, greet your parents you'll start your new jobs in 2 weeks so , I hope you start your life out well and healthy.I know that this is weird of me saying this but, I will miss you kids." "Now go, live life at it's fullest."Aizawa finished as they all got to the train station. "Good Bye, Mr. Aizawa!"Class 1-A exclaimed as they boarded their trains and left home, knowing that they were going to be at their own now, being what they always wanted to be...

Pro Heroes...

Aw man, the story has ended who knew that it was going to end this quick...But I have two surprises , #1 is.....IM MAKING AN IZUKU X READER!! And the #2.....IM MAKING A HINATA(FROM HAIKYUU!!) X READER! I have been really interested in Haikyuu!! and I love my sol bean Hinata so yeah! Anyways See You next time and GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA!

NOW TIME FOR EPILOGUE!!!!!!!!!!

Izuku and Uraraka have been living together for 2 years already an Izuku wanted to propose to Uraraka, he took her out to a nice restaurant and proposed to her, after that 2 more years passed and had a girl named Miku with a Gravity Quirk! They both became pro heroes and lived a fulfilling life together....