Hangout

It was 8:00PM, the time the hangout starts. All the boys arrived first , but not all in one group. First boy to arrive was Iida , you know how he doesn't like to arrives late, then it was Mineta , thinking that the girls were gonna be here first, he was ready to be a pervert at the hangout.Then , Kaminari and Aoyama and Sato came together to the hangout, since they got prepared together. Koji then came with Fumikage, Todoroki and Hanta Sero , since they met each other on the way of going up the stairs to the roof. Lastly, came Izuku , Ojiro and Shoji.

Then, suddenly all the girls get to the party "fashionably late" says Toru , twirling her hair ,but no one could see what she was doing.

When Izuku saw what Uraraka was wearing he blushed a bright crimson red, she was wearing a very cute red skirt that got to her knees and a white shirt that got to her belly button and some very cute high heels.

Kirishima saw Izuku blushing while he was looking at Uraraka,  Kirishima smirked at his girlfriend without nobody noticing, he called her over "Hey i have an idea, instead of leaving them in the closet we should tie the up in a rope that Yaoyorozu can make for us , so that means that the dare will change a bit, they will be tied up together with a rope in Midoriya's room for 2 hours." said Kirishima feeling ready to watch some action. "Ok lets do this!" said Mina quietly

"Everybody let's get ready to play Dare Or Double Dare!"exclaimed Mina to get everyone's attention."Oooh this is gonna be fun!" said Uraraka feeling excited to play."Ribbit.Okay" said Tsuyu .