Final Exams...Lets do this!(PART 2)

~KIRISHIMA'S POV~

While we headed over to Battle Building A, I went over to ask Midoriya what he was going to do after we graduated U.A.:

"Hey Midoriya! Wait up!" "What is it Kirishima?"Midoriya said putting all of his attention to me."Well, I was wondering what are you and Uraraka going to do after we graduate from U.A.?" "Oh. Me and Uraraka are thinking in moving in together..."Midoriya said rubbing the back of his neck."Oh, Nice! Wow! What a coincidence! Me and Mina are also thinking of moving together!" "Wow, Nice Kirishima!"Midoriya said as he high-fived me in a manly way.

"Anyways, Good Luck at the exam!"Midoriya said as he caught up with Uraraka , man they are perfect for each other...

~URARAKA'S POV~

We finally made it to Battle Building A , we walked in and found ourselves with All Might and Thirteen, as we got together in a group All Might started explaining the rules of the Exam:

"Now today , as you all know are the Final Exams to graduate from U.A., this will be a rescue/combat knowledge test, you will have to fight villains but in different habitats and temperatures. You will have to use your combat knowledge to keep your damage as limited as possible , and at the end you will all have a team up test to see how well you guys work as a team.Also to be able to pass the exam you need to score more than 200 points Now let's get started! First Up : Hanta Sero!

"Awwww Yeah! I am so ready!"Sero said a he walked to the gate to get ready to battle some robots.

Then the speakers suddenly boomed:"Hanta Sero Final Exam, Ready, Go!" and Sero rapidly ran out of the building to start the exam.

~SERO'S POV~

"Hanta Sero Final Exam, Ready, Go!!"The speakers boomed as I rushed out of the building to start my exam."

"I see, the heat is increasing, that will make my tape not stick if I use it to much, I should use it at a minimum wage..." I thought as I stopped swinging to then land at the ground and find myself with 10 robots targeting me and trying to land a punch on my body, but I was able to dodge the hit, to then use my tape and tape them together and crush them by tightening my tape

Then another robot out of no where hit my back and I fell to the ground, but I kicked him back , taped him to then pull him foward and punch it and make a hole right in the center of it. I then remembered All Might's words in that moment"Also to be able to pass the exam you have to score more than 200 points..." Right! I just have to keep on destroying them , without causing much damage to the city...

~TIME SKIP TO END OF MOST OF THE FINAL EXAMS~

~NARRATOR'S POV~

"Koji Koda has a total of 365 points, and passed the exam, Good Job!"The speakers boomed as all of the students cheered for Koji.

"Ok Midoriya you are the last one, get ready"Mr. Aizawa said as he just picked up his yellow sleeping bag and got in it to take a nap.

Suddenly the speakers said"Ochako Uraraka has a total of 308 points, and passed the exam , Good Job!"

For Me and Uraraka's Sake – Midoriya kept thinking of what he had said earlier, because he feels like he made a promise to her to stay together, and to not give up on each other.

"Izuku Midoriya Final Exam, Ready , Go!"

When he heard these words he immediately turned Full Cowl and ran out of the building to find himself in a windy area.