Dare Or Double Dare...

Everybody got in a circle, while Mina explained the rules of "Dare or Double Dare". "The rules are simple, Kirishima will start by choosing somebody and asking them dare or double , after they choose and do the dare then the person to the right of Kirishima will take his turned , choose somebody and ask them dare or double dare they do the dare or double dare and so on and so forth." explained Mina . "Got it!" everybody exclaimed getting ready to get dared or double dared.

"Ok so i choose... Uraraka! Dare or Double Dare?" said Kirishima waiting for Uraraka's answer . "Hmmmm... I choose Double Dare!" said Uraraka waiting for her Double Dare.

"I Dare you to sit on Iida's lap and kiss his cheek!"exclaimed Kirirshima while laughing his heart out. "WHAT IS THIS BEHAVIOR KIRISHIMA!!!" exclaimed Iida in anger while Uraraka sat own his lap and gave him a kiss on the cheek."It's called guilty pleasure Iida" said Kirirshima while laughing at Iida who was blushing since Uraraka kissed his cheek.

Next it was Mina's turn to choose somebody and ask them if they wanted dare or double dare.She chose Toru, and asked her dare or double dare , "I'll go with double dare" said Toru.

I dare  you to take of all of your clothes in the bathroom, come back to the roof and choose somebody to kiss!" said Mina.

"REALLY!?" exclaimed Toru asking why she had to do that.

Then , she went to the bathroom took off her clothes , and came back up. She giggled but no one knew where she was , she then chose to kiss Midoriya, and gave him a passionate kiss.

No one saw her until he saw Midoriya blushing a very red color . Everybody started to laugh except Uraraka , she was very jealous. 

I have been getting time off my schedule to be able to write more chapters for you guys! I REALLY hope you guys are enjoying this !!! SO the new name of the next chapter will be "So the dare begins..." I think it will be a much more interesting chapter!!! Anyways, Good Bye for now!!!!!!!

GO BEYOND !!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!