After the girls quieted down the room filled with tension as Heechul started talking

"I will now announce the votes."

"In 8th place, actually wait a minute"

After Heechul said that all the girls looked at Heechul curiosity written all over there faces.

"It seems that we have tie between you guys."

Heechul goes towards the judges and talks with them about how to place them.

"So the judges and I have decided that we will be ranking those two people according to how well we thought they did in Pink Crush."

A/N: I multiplied everybody's votes by 100 because it wouldn't make sense if somebodies final votes were 6

"Ok enough waiting, the person that placed 8th place  with a total of 100 votes is Sullhee

At first she seems shocked but quickly recovers and walks to the front.

"I want to thank all the viewers who supported me through this journey and I promise to work hard thank you."

After her speech she takes her seat at number 8.

"In 7th place with 100 votes it is trainee Jiayi."

She quickly rises once her name is called.

"I really am thankful that I made it this far and I promise to show you a better me in the future thank you."

She finishes her speech with a couple tears on her face.

"Now In 6th place with a total of 500 votes is trainee Mari."

Mari walks up to the front and says her speech.

"I'm really proud of myself for making it this far and I'll make sure you won't regret for voting for me. Thank you."

After she sits down the tension in the rooms increases as there will be only 5 more trainees that will get to debut.

"In 5th place with a total of 600 votes is Minjung."

She quickly makes her way to the middle.

"I just want to say thank you for letting me have this opportunity and I won't disappoint you."

"In 4th place Areum with a whopping 1200 votes!"

"Thank you all and I rally can't believe this is happening but I just want to say I love you and I'll work hard." Areum said with tears running down her face."

After she took her spot the remaining girls were starting to get even more nervous because only 3 of them would be able to debut.

"Now In 3rd place with a total of 1300 votes is Yuri!"

After Heechul announced her name she broke down into tears while walking to the middle.

"Wow I can't believe that I have made it this far and thank you for letting me achieve my dreams."

"Now for 2nd and 1st" Heechul said

"The screen will show two trainees who have a chance in being 1st."

After he said that all the girls quickly focused on the screen

On the screen it showed Taeyeon and Yewoon.

The two girls couldn't keep there smiles off there face knowing there both going to debut either way

But the other two girls are left with tears forming in there eyes knowing that they will be leaving the show

"As everyone can see one of the two trainees will not only be 1st place but the groups center as well."

"Anyway let's hurry up and announce 1st place."

"In 1st place we have..."

"YEWOON! Congratulations you not only will get to debut but you will be the groups official center." Heechul said making all the girls cheer for her

After the announcement she quickly made her way to the stage while trying to hold in her tears

"I really can't believe I made it this far, but those of you who have supported me thank you and i love you."

"And of course in 2nd is Taeyeon."

"Thank you also for letting me be able to debut and for supporting me through tough times." Taeyeon said

After Taeyeon all the girls sadly looked at the girls that had to leave the show.

The first trainee to come up was Fujiwara.

"I just want to say thank you and hopefully you will see a better me in the future."

Then next was Olivia who seemed very disappointed.

"I really am thankful for all your support and hopefully I will be able to debut soon to see all of you."

After that the two girls waited for the judges

"Thank you girls I have really appreciated your hard work and never give up what your doing." Hyuna said while passing it to Kai

"You girls did great and throughout the weeks I have seen Both of you improve and I just wanna say keep following your dreams and work hard."

"You girls did great and hopefully I get to see you in the future." Taeyeon said

After her speech the two girls left the stage

Now it was only the 8 girls remaining

"Congratulations all of you!" Heechul said while facing the girls

"You will officially be making your debut under the name B.)Y(.B."

Heechul said making all the girls overjoyed with happiness

"Now just because you will be debuting does not mean you get to slack, all of you will have to work even harder, are you up for the challenge?" Heechul asked

"YES!" The girls replied

Heechul nodded his head in response and faced the camera.

"Now that the final lineup has been announced the girls will be making there debut under the name B.)Y(.B."

"Hopefully you will support these girls until the end." Heechul said

"Thank you for watching and be ready for the debut of the next generations girl group B.)Y(.B!"

Heechul said while waving at the camera.

The camera shows an overview of all the girls congratulating each other.

A/N: Wow this was the last episode of Pink Crush. Congrats to those that made it and hopefully I'll be posting the next chapters soon.