Chapter 6

I stood there looking at him in the eyes, clearly showing my fury to him, while seconds pass I could read many emotions in his face, anger, happiness, confusion, anger and more anger. When did he changed? I looked behind me and saw Mika and Clara were sitting close by but not close enough to hear what we were talking about, giving me space to either explode or forgive. I was waiting for him to say something but nothing came out of his mouth, getting tired of this I moved to open my car door but he stopped me, he pushed me to a side in a very rough way and then made me turn to look at him, making me stare at him in shock.

"What do you think you are doing?" I ask angry at how was manhandle me.

"I need to talk to you, why do you try to leave?" He was looking scary.

"I was waiting for you to do so but didn't say a word" I explain but seems he can only get angrier.

"Shut up Sky!" did he just yell at me? Oh no this is not going to happen.

"Shut up? Shut up? You shut up, what have I done wrong for you to treat me this way?" I say with a steady tone. I was not afraid and even if I was I wasn't going to show it.

"You are asking what you did? You've been with that fucking asshole all day! You even stopped me from hitting him!" I roll my eye, such a drama queen.

"Fighting is never the solution, you were acting childish! Also, you didn't have a reason to hit him" I yell back.

"I didn't have a reason? He is trying to get into your pants! You left with him on friday didn't you?" Didn't I explained this before?

"Oh my god, I already told you I had a car accident and I felt sick! I had to almost go to a hospital, it was that bad!" I say not giving him no time to answer. "I was waiting for you to call me, see how was I doing, I kept waiting for a text message, a call, anything and all I got was nothing" I say almost crying, because as though as I was it was hurting, this was my boyfriend of a year and he didn't trust me. "If this is how you show you care for your girlfriend, then you should probably reconsider this relationship" I didn't know I was feeling like this until the moment I said it. "I don't want a boyfriend that doesn't trust me, that doesn't love me, so let's take a time off this relationship until you decide what you want" with this said I got in the car and yell at the girls to climb and left the school's parking lot.

"Sky, are you okay?" I heard Clara ask and in that moment a tear left my eye betraying me.

After one the rest was history, I started to cry harder and harder, I liked Adam, when I started the conversation with him I didn't even think of this happening, something inside me kept telling me that maybe my heart was thinking of this separation for a while and I just decided to ignore it. I kept driving until Clara made me stop and hugged me tight to what Mika joined, I wanted to stop crying but for some reason I couldn't. Once I calmed down I drove to Hayne's road I needed to stuff my face with greasy food.

The inside of the restaurant was like a 80's dinner and I totally loved it, I dried my tears in the bathroom and washed my face. I needed to be okay, he was just a boy and is not like we broke off we are just taking some time. I tried to smile at my reflection but failed at it. I got out and searched for the girls who had their menu's open. I sat and when the waiter asked for our order I gave him mine. A cheeseburger, french fries, slice of pizza and cheese fingers. They all stare but I didn't care I needed to eat in order to stop crying. Once the waiter gave us our orders I started to eat a little from everything, it probably looked disgusting to others but I was happy.

"Hey, slow down, you'll choke" Mika says concerned, I just nodded.

"Are you going to talk to us?" I shook my head to Clara, I didn't trust my words.