Author's Note.

It has been a while. Hello everyone! I'm back! I have found the guts to start publishing the stories I write, I kept writing but I didn't feel like posting them because I was feeling insecure but I think I am okay now. This story will be the second one I post and if it all goes well and gets many reads I'll post more. I would love if you guys take some time after every chapter and write something in the comments, even if it's just a smiley or a bad comment. I want to know what you think about anything and everything. Also please keep in mind that ENGLISH is my second language so I will have mistakes but that's what you are for right? To tell me what I do wrong so I can get better and give you guys better material to read.

Skyler Samuels a popular girl with secrets is more interesting than just a regular popular girl. She is like no other cheerleader captain, she is nice, she likes everyone and everyone likes her, except for one guy, the one guy that was only trying to help without her knowing.

Aiden Blackwell everyone knows him, he is the type of guy everyone wants on their side when there is a fight, he helps people in secret, everybody knows he is scary but kind, he doesn't get close to others, he just enjoys being with his exclusive group of friends, it's been that way since kindergarden, he doesn't really hates her.

Everyone at school knows they hate each other, their hate is public, they don't hide it, yet fate pulls them together again to maybe make amends, to reveal secrets and more.

Aleyeah :)