Lunchtime arrived after the long morning and I sat a table alone, awaiting my best friend.

A few moments later, Kate eventually appeared with a huge grin printed on her beautiful face.

Kate had always been beautiful beyond comparison. Some had commented I stood in her shadow as protection. 

I didn't quite believe them though, I would argue Kate shadowed me without her knowlegde. 

She knew that her fleshy red lips, her pink cheeks, her cascading gold hair and bright green eyes complimented her perfectly fit body. She knew she was beautiful. 

While I didn't know what I was, next to her. And because of that I wasn't building walls but simply standing still like a desert next to a vivid and fresh water fountain. 

"What happened?" I asked with a jokeful tone as she joined me on the table looking like she would probably explode.

"Nothing, I think?" she shrugged, her shoulders falling quickly as her clumsy hand grasped to the fork she stabbed her stake with as if nothing troubled her beautiful head. 

"Nothing new?" My persistance proved to be effective quickly. She slowly dragged her nails on the table, looking down at it intently.

"You seem kind of dizzy, what is up with you all quirky looking?" 

"Okay, I was planning on telling you this by the end of the week but I just can't hold myself any longer." her shoulder went back, and she looked at me with sparkly eyes.

"Spill it out, now." I took her hand in mine feeling me breath accelarate.

"Okay, okay...." she remained calm letting go of my grasp on her fingers, but soon after a smirk emerged on her face and I saw that she just couldn't help herself. "I got us tickets for the One Directions concert five weeks from now."

"You what?" my mouth dropped to the floor.

She plastered a huge grin, nodding her head and my excitment got the best of me. I got up from my seat and started jumping up and down screaming along with my crazy best friend. "I love you!" I said still jumping.

"Me too!" she giggled.

Soon our ecstasic behaviour was noticed by the students that filled  the lunchroom.

But it was okay, everyone thought I was crazy anyway.

We finally took it down and sat back at our table.

I think everybody took us as the unpredictable people. And I kind of liked that.

"How did you get them? I thought the show was sold out!" I looked at her, my eyes almost popping out of my head in excitement. 

"Well, I have my ways." she looked down to her plate with a sly smirk.

I shook my head softly, a light chuckle coming out of my smiling mouth. 

"So, that audition you were talking about yesterday?" Kate brought up .

"Oh, right! It's today. Do you want to come with me? You can't watch but you can wait." I proposed while playing around with my fork, stabbing on my food that I didn't even got to take to my mouth. Not that I was hungry anyway.

"I don't really feel like it." she said.

"It's fine. I think my sister is taking me. I'm just a bit nervous with this one, I really wanna get it." I said finally taking some salad to my mouth after.

"Don't worry. You're gonna rock it." she smiled, squeezing my hand.

♤♡◇♧

The drive there seemed long and I was anxious to be get there.

V parked and we both got out directly to the studios. My anxiety was emerging and tickling my belly eagerly. My legs felt like jelly and my palms were sweaty and gross.

We got in and I saw almost ten girls in the room. These auditions were selective, only who the producers picked to audition came, so thankfully I didn't have to wait so long. 

The girls that ocuppied the room were all similar to me. It made sense I fitted in the role. Well not really similar, but there was not one that didn't had brown curly hair, or dark brown eyes.

Because, really other than that they all seemed breathtaking, and I wondered if I could put on a performance that would make the judges think I was the fit for this role. 

I sited in one of the chairs waiting for my name to be called, and after four, maybe five names, mine echoed the room and I got up quickly, my clumsy feet made their way to the room every called name got in.

"Hello." I smiled vividly, the worries I once held staying behind the door.

"Hi!" one of the people sited standing in front of a table pronounced at my entrance. I waved smiled, standing in front of them.

"What is your name?" said the same lady, her green eyes and crickled look pointed directly at me.

"I'm Laura, Laura Marano." I replied.

"Laura, Laura, oh there it is...... " said the other one skeamming the paper with his eyes, trying to find my name.

"So Laura, are you ready?" 

"More than I could ever be." I smiled nervously at them, watching as some chuckled. 

"Ok, so you can start..."

  ♤♡◇♧  

The audition went incredibly well and I felt completly focused on my performance just like my manager said I should be. I got out of the room after saying my goodbyes and walked over to my sister who was with her face on a book.

"V! Let's go?" I touched her shoulder, her head turned up after to look at me.

"How did it go?" she asked as she stuffed her book in her purse, getting up.

"Not bad at all. They were very nice." I explained looking at the ground while we walked out.

In the car, we talked about the audition and everything in that I took of their reactions, and together we plotted about if I was getting in or not. 

When we got home, I walked inside and into my room quickly, to call Kate. 

Now I just have to wait until Friday.

Hey! So this was the first chapter. So please be a good champ and stick with me here .

Anyway, I hope you still were able to enjoy it! Any suggestions or critics I would love to hear them so please comment and vote to let me know.

Scripts and dresses! (Bye)