Chapter 28 - I Can't Just Do It Easily

Start from the beginning

Samuel takes me to Provence Village after that. I guess, Paju has so many Village. It's almost 4 pm, but he says that he wants to eat again. He has a big appetite. We stop at one restaurant before we enter Provence Village. It's a big restaurant. So many TV came and make a review here, we could see that KBS, MBC, and SBS made a coverage about this restaurant. Funny is, there's no one there. They don't even recognize us as we take our cap and mask. We order spicy stir squid, a galbi stew, and pajeon. Let me tell you, it's the best dishes that I ever eat. It's a simple Korean restaurant, but you'll taste the difference as you eat. It is so good, and the owner is so generous. Even I already feel full, I keep eating cause it's so good. No wonder that the 3 majors TV covered this restaurant.

The owners say that the Provence Village is a walking distance from here. It's uphill. We then decide to walk, it's almost 5, the sun is setting. It's beautiful seeing the sunset from up here. I could really stop my time and enjoy the sunset here. We arrive at Provence Village. It really is beautiful. So many stores here, they painted it with different colors. Vibrant one. It's colorful. Just like the Provence in the France. It's similar. I keep wondering why a place like this is so quiet. Seoul people have to come here to visit this place. It's too beautiful to be enjoyed it alone. We then sit on the edge of the cliff. Just silent and watch the sunset. 

"How's today, Chaengie?" I realize that Samuel and I didn't talk too much today.

"Perfect" I could only say this word. "Thanks for bringing me here"

"If last year, I could enjoy sunrise with you, this year I want to enjoy sunset with you too"

"I realize that today we haven't talked much since I got here"

"That's my purpose tho, I want you to enjoy it. Enjoy your time, enjoy your nature a bit, enjoying life, we could even reading a book today, and enjoy this perfect sunset. I just want to remind you that, if you wanted to, you could actually pause all the things that happened in Seoul and come here, enjoy your life for a little bit time"

There's always a meaning behind every present for Samuel. I would like to marry his mind because he's always considerate at every aspect.

I smile as I look at him. He then opens his bag and put out a wine and 2 glasses. He's been carrying this is his bag all day long. He opens it, and pour it for me and him. He gives the glass to me.

"Happy birthday, Chaengie!" He raises his glass to me and makes a toast.

"Thank you" We sip the wine. It's the best time to drink a wine too.

He keeps his promise, he doesn't give gifts in a form of goods. But he gives me experiences. He gives me a moment to thankful. He doesn't have to say too many words today, he showed me with his action. I feel really jerk when I had to ruin his party with my action. He's right I treated him like a child, not like a boyfriend. I am incomparable. He did so many things to me while sometimes I can't give him my 100 percent, and he never demands me for that.

I look at him and take his lips, I kiss him deeply. I know that I really love him no matter what. Again, no human being did something like this. I should earn him because perhaps no one could ever love me the way he loves me. He also cups my face as we kiss.

"I love you, Sammy" I say to him, "I am sorry that I'm not perfect, I am sorry that I can express my feelings well, and I tend to do things stupidly"

"To me you are perfect. You know that I really love you right?"

I nod, I kiss him again.

We then go back to Seoul. It's one of the best day in my life. Spending time with him was never fail. He also busy, but he managed to know about things too. I really love him. I do. I will make sure that he knows. Samuel then drops me off at my dorm. It's already 9 pm. Time sure flies what I with him. I kiss him goodbye once again. I wave him goodbye.

Before I enter my dorm, my phone rang all of sudden. I don't recognize the caller.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Chaeyoungie?"

"Yes" I feel like I know this voice. I KNOW THIS VOICE. "Seouloung Oppa?"

"Yes"

"What's the matter?" I suddenly feel concern.

"Ah this. Sorry to bother you, but I only have your number........Minassi"

I feel that the world stop once again as I hear her name from his mouth. Without even listening to his explanation, I am busy searching for my car key in my bag and go downstairs to the parking lot. 

"Minassi, is drunk right now at my bar. Can you pick her up, Chaeyoung?"

It feels like de javu. A year ago Seoulong Oppa called me and said the exact same words.

After that happened a year ago, I became a routine to his bar. After that rushing night, I even forgot that it's Seoulong's bar. 2AM Seoulong. My favorite group all the time. I rush to his bar immediately, as fastest as I can.

I arrive at NERD. Seoulong Oppa is waiting for me and escorts me to one of his private room. Thank God he already moved her to a small room one. It could lead to rumors even though his bar is full of celebrities. I open the door. Mina Unnie can't even move a bit. She's sprawled, put her head on the table. She drinks too much. I take a deep breath as I enter the room.

"I'll give you a time. Call me if you need anything"

"Okay, Oppa"

He then closes the door. I sit beside her. I try to put my head at the table as well facing her. Why this girl turns into someone that I don't know. She's rarely drunk. But now I see her passed out after too many drinks. 2 times now. I stroke her messy hair to its place. She's pretty. Seeing her like that, my heart also cries. I then put her on my back. She doesn't even move a bit. I pay her bill as well. Really, her drink worth for 4 people. Of course that she's passed out. Seoulong Oppa helps me to show the back door. I put her gently in my car and drive her. Then I carry her again when we arrive. My members are home. They also wonder why Mina Unnie drank alone. Especially Jeongyeon Unnie, because she has no schedule today. I don't have energy left to answer my members's questions. I shook my head and put her in the bedroom.

I then enter my room with a big sigh. I don't realize that Tzuyu's there. I pass her bed and try to close her eyes. I just can't believe that after all of this, I could be mellow again because of her.