I watched her as she lay asleep in my lap thinking I can get used to this...

Mahi'yas pov

I woke up the next morning sprawled across Treys lap thinking to myself this can't be real..

I gently got up careful not to wake him he looked so peaceful..

I decided I would make breakfast for us today... I treat all my guest

I decided to make breakfast steaks Scrambled eggs and home style hash browns with a side of fruit topped pancakes with whipped cream and strawberry syrup..

Good morning Mr. Neverson... I whispered in his ear...

he shifted his body and rubbed his hands down his face in attemp to wake himself up.

stretching with a raspy morning voice... ummm I never slept that good on a sofa recliner before..

I do it all the time now get yourself up and join me in the kitchen for breakfast

hmmm.. he replied

I just smiled

at breakfast sitting at the kitchen Island...

Damn this looks good

Thank you I said..

sooo tell me why you are so guarded woman...

are you sure you wanna hear my sob story I asked

everyone had a sob story I just happen to be asking about yours

I guess... I was with this guy named jason for 3yrs. I thought everything was cool ... you know we had our ups and downs like any other couple.. He proved me wrong the night of our 3 year anniversary... when his assistant showed up to the restaurant we were at with her two month old baby saying that the baby was his and that she was tired of living this lie waiting for him to tell me..

woww.. I couldn't imagine how you felt.. you didn't know she was pregnant???

uhhh yeaa.. but never in a million years did I think that the baby belonged to my boyfriend... I mean I sent this girl a baby shower gift and everything.. to say the least I felt over stupid..

what did he have to say?!?

the same cliche bullshit that every  man says " it was a mistake"

and I don't even know what else.  I left the scene and never looked back.

he never tried to visit you???

he sure did, showed up at my job I had security escort him out

I told him if he showed up at my house that I would call the police and have him arrested for harassment. .

woww thats crazy so how long were you together again

3 years

Well mine was a little bit different.  my ex couldn't handle being in the spotlight...

she didn't like the fact that I had fans.. didn't trust me with themand anything that she could find that was negative was fuel to the fire..

did she have reason not to trust you??

What?!?!

Im just saying have you ever done anything to make her feel that way??

yeah I didn't wake up the person she wanted me to be every morning. .

Which was??

The NBA player she left me for

oh woww I can't believe her... who was she?? want me to beat her up?? (smile)

wow look at you now you're ready to fight to protect my heart?? There might just be hope for me yet..

I didn't say all that..

wow.. but enough of this do you have to work today??

nope...

so what are we doing today??

uhhh... we?? umm.. today???

you don't want to spend your day with me?? pouts..

noo... no.. I never said that!!

sooo...

well my older sister planned this couples date today.. I was going to go seeing that Im not dating anyone..

but I guess I can call her and tell her that we will be joining her and her bougie ass friends. .

I take it that you don't like her friends. .

its not that its just everytime I come around they try to be funny and I always have to put them in their place...

well your with me today so we are gonna have fun..