Chapter 28

Mahi'ya Pov

I was missing Trey like crazy but I couldn't put myself through all of that heart ache. Jurnei has been at work alot, she helps me in the morning and then off to work she goes I'm now on bed rest because I'm due any day now these babies are killing me.  its to the point where sometimes it hurts when I walk. I decided to go downstairs and get the paper to see if I could find a good contractors company to start the work on my building Im taking everything I have and putting it into this bed and breakfast with some help from the skyloft families they are a Tremendous help.

Today the paper boy didn't get the paper all the way to the porch so now I have to walk down this extremely long driveway to get this damn paper.

on my way back into the house I kept feeling these sharp pains in my back but then they would go away so I called Melanie phone.

On the phone...

ringing. ..

Hey Baby mama

Mel im scared

why babes whats wrong

I been having these sharp pains in my back for over an hour now and now they are getting faster.

omg honey you are in labor im on my way home.

ok Mel please hurry Im so scared

ok ok im on my way boo.

end of convo...

after getting off the phone with Mel I sent out a mass text to all the girls telling them I was in labor..

I didn't know what to do about Trey so I decided that I would just call him once I got to the hospital.  I still didn't want him knowing where I was staying at I knew he would go crazy and make me come home once he found out.

after about 20 mins mel and jurnei had both arrived and got my things for the hospital.

Mel.. omg I can't believe im about to be an auntie yay

Jur.. I know this is so exciting

me.. (through gritted teeth) glad yall happy can we just get to the damn hospital already.

on my way down the stairs my water broke and it was like niagra falls ugh never felt anything more terrible it was warm and gushy talk about wanting to take a shower right now uhh yeaa

mel.. omg did you just pee on my stairs

me.. no jerk my water just broke..

Jur.. just laughed

me. omg call Trey and tell him we are on our way to the hospital

jur.. Ok anybody else you need mee to call

me.. yeah call my mom and my sister. . but first call Sammy and have him meet us there...

Once we arrived at the hospital Trey ran in right behind us I know his studio is close to the hospital but damn did he even put the car in park.

Trey pov..

I was sitting in the studio recording "Your Side Of The Bed when my phone started to vibrate in my pocket.. usually I would have it off but with Cakes being so close to term I just kept it on vibrate.

I looked down at the screen and instantly answered the phone.

HELLO...

Hey Trey Cakes is in labor we on our way to the hospital

ok ok ok im on my way...

damn I was nervous. . before she could finish telling me I had snatched the head phones off my ear and took off running out of the studio. Worth my manager and team running behind me.

Manager. .. Trey whats wrong

... She's in labor

Manager. .. ok we will meet you down there. .

I hopped in the car and I didn't obey not one driving law God must have been on my side because I didn't run into not one red light.

When I got out the car they were just wheeling her in I threw my keys to valet and ran in..

she looked like she was in sooo much pain but beautiful none the less. .

I walked up next to her and grabbed her hand Mel looked at me and rolled her eyes. Cakes just looked at me before she went back to I guess what was having contractions. I was happy she let me be here to see my babies being born and with that thought I couldnt help but think that there was still hope for me yet..