The Café

"A dead eye. specifically by Mr. Hoseok please."

He was wearing a black cap, oversized long sleeves and a long ass earring. He won't look at me and just stares at the floor handling me the payment.

I can smell a tint sweet smell flowing around.

This guy is Park Jimin. A regular whom I never saw the face.

I don't know much but one thing is for sure. All of our customers are either staring at the floor wanting to stay away from me or stares at me as if they want me in a sexual way.

Don't get me wrong. I know that I am an alpha but I never had a rut. Nor have a sexual desire.

I got no problems with omegas sending out such sweet smell.

Well except for that particular omega. Park Jimin.

His sweet smell is addictive and I just want to touch him. Not sexually. Just... Touch.

But ofcourse I would not.

"One dead eye for Park Jimin!" Hoseok said which made me came back to reality.

Hoseok said something that I didn't heard and Jimin nods. Well, they are actually friends. Hoseok, Jimin and the store owner.

"Uhhhmm... god..." I heard someone say in front of me. It was an omega. IN HEAT.

In this kinds of situations... What should someone do? I stood there frozen. I don't know what to do. Should I bring him somewhere? but that would mean I'll be touching him. Won't it affect his mind? he might think I want to be his Alpha? Omegas. Where are they? shouldn't they be helping him? Whe-

"hey... You're fine. You can do this." I heard another voice. A familiar one. It was Taehyung. The store owner.

"A dead eye!" He said quite loud and Jimin immetdiately gave his. Taehyung let the guy drink it and he felt sort of fine. He was asked to not visit the shop for the mean time while in heat and Taehyung gave him enough stocks of dead eyes for his to subside.

Dead eye is a coffee made here with a mixture of medicines one should intake to supress sexual sensations. It really helps omegas with no alphas. people who constantly drink it don't go to heat. Like Park Jimin.

"Jimin, stay around. We'll talk" Taehyung said after the commotion ended and he went straight to his office.

It's just a normal day. Omegas ordering dead eye coffees, the norms who drinks americano and espresso, the Alphas who ussually drinks mug shots or infused Matcha with espresso.

It's now closing time and I was putting my jacket on, ready to bid my goodbye when..

"Ohhh Yoongi, please stay for a while." Taehyung said and what can I do? wait ofcourse. He's the boss.

Him and Jimin talked privately in the office. I sometimes wonder if Taehyung is Jimin's Alpha. They are friends, He takes good care of him and they are really close.

"Ehhhhh~ What's this Yonki Min~" Hoseok started poking my cheek. His eyes looks annoying.

"Are you wondering what are they doing inside the office?" He leans in me and whispered in my ear. "You know, lately... Jimin's scent is getting stronger. It looks like dead eyes won't hold in for too long." What the? Is he telling me that taehyung right now is...

Relieving Jimin's heat? That doesn't make any sense! Why do I have to wait for them?

"Ohohoho Ease your temples Yoongi. Here. A coffee." He gave me a fused one.

"You've been working here for so long, but I never see your omega visit you y'know."

I sipped in my coffee. "That's because I don't have one.

Hoseok almost drop his cup. Good thing he didn't coz if he does, I will not clean it.

Hoseok suddenly hugged me and he was sobbing. "What a lone wolf~"

That's the last straw. I wanna crush his head. why is he like this?

Then the door opened.

"Yoongi, I believe you already know him. This is Park Jimin and he will be working along side with us starting today." He gave me his box smile and pat Jimin's shoulder.

I, am Min Yoongi. I work in this cafe as a cashier and a barrista. Most of the time as a Cashier. an Alpha.

The store owner is Kim Taehyung, an Alpha; Jimin and Hoseok's bestfriends.

Jung Hoseok the barrista, an Omega. He practically knows every omega who buys coffee here.

Aand Park Jimin. the omega.

Welcome to the Cafe.

//

Drafted:
10/17/17

Published:
12/09/17