Tom Holland|Not normal

You and Tom are 17 in this
huge AU
**warning for if u don't like blood/needles
(edit; it's based off a movie)
Requested by sageholland
I changed the POV's a few times so look out for the change in POV

----------

Y/N's POV

I've been dating Tom for a while now, and tonight I'm going to meet his family at his house for dinner. I haven't really seen his family...ever, so I'm not sure what to expect. Tom says that they're great, so we'll see. Tom insisted I stay the night, and my parents were out of town for the weekend.

At 5:30pm, Tom came to my house to pick me up. I put my shoes on, got out of the house and locked the door. We got in his car and we headed to his house. Tom's family lived about ten minutes of a car ride away from where I lived, so I guess it isn't hat bad.

We arrived at his big house and we were greeted by Nikki and Dom, Tom's parents. I gave them hugs and we entered the house.

I talked to Tom's little brother and noticed that his younger twin brothers that he's been talking about were gone.

"Hey babe, don't you have other brothers?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah. They're probably upstairs, but they'll show up for dinner."

Harry's POV

Shit. Tom's girlfriend arrived. We need to continue this later.

Sam and I headed downstairs to not raise any suspicion. We greeted Y/N and sat down for dinner, making small talk with Tom and Y/N. She's actually quite lovely, now I get why Tom loves her.

I usually eat pretty quickly, so when I finished I put my dishes in the sink and told Sam to meet me upstairs. Mom insisted for me to stay for a bit longer but I told her I had homework to finish.

I made my way up the stairs and into my room, then closed the door. In about five minutes, my friends will sneak up into my room from the window, and Sam will be done eating.

I set up an area in mine and Sam's shared room for our friends. Then I heard a tap on the window.

Y/N's POV

Tom's family seems great. But Harry left really early. I mean, if he were in my family, my parents would make him stay at the table until everyone is finished eating. But every family is different. I'm definitely liking the other twin, Sam, more. But maybe Harry just came off as rude this one time.

Tom's family is quite lovely though. But Tom is obviously my favourite Holland. Not just because he's my beautiful boyfriend, but because he is the least wierd out of the four brothers. I mean, Patrick is a kid, and kids are wierd.

Sam's POV

I finally finished eating and I excused myself from the table. Y/N seems really great, but tonight wasn't the best night for her to come over. I mean, how would she know? I went upstairs and passed by Y/Ns coat...I should probably look for her hair. I found a hair strand and ran upstairs to meet Harry and 3 other friends that came through the window.

Harry nodded at our friends, who nodded back. We need to make sure that we're not too loud. The five of us sat in a circle on our carpet. I placed a bowl in the middle of the circle as we waited for our special guest.

Y/N's POV

Tom's been trying to convince me that everything is fine. I still have anxiety from all those horror movies we watched during Halloween. It just feels creepy around here. I can't put my finger on it but something is different about Tom vs his twin brothers.

We went to sit down on the sofa in his living room and watched Brooklyn nine nine. Tom's father and mother went out with Paddy to watch a movie at the cinema a few minutes ago, so it was pretty quiet.

I started to fall asleep. I wasn't even tired earlier, but u felt drowsy. My eyes started to get heavy and I fell asleep with my head leaning on Tom's shoulder. I felt him kiss me on the head as I drifted off to sleep.

Tom's POV

I hated to do this to her. I love her so much. But it's her or me. And my brothers need me. I hated to bring her here on this night. I hated putting a little too much crushed sleeping pills in her food. Watching her fall asleep because of that made my heart break. It's either her or me.

I slowly layed Y/N down on the sofa and made my way upstairs.

"Dammit Tom. Where were you? We've been waiting for almost an hour!" Harry whisper-yelled.

"It took a while for those sleeping pill things to work, okay?" I replied, trying to hide my guilt.

The boys made some room so I could sit in the circle. Sam had put a few strands of Y/H/C hair in a bowl that was in the middle. Shit. I forgot the one thing I needed.

I ran downstairs to where Y/N was sleeping peacefully. I grabbed a needle and slowly stuck it in her arm, taking as much blood as the needle could take. Then I put a Dora Band-aid on it. Because I still care about her. Her,or...me...

Y/N's POV

My sleep was like a roller coaster. One minute I was in a deep sleep, five minutes later I'm half awake. I heard footsteps while I was half asleep/half awake. I could hear the person but I was too tired to open my eyes or move.

All of a sudden I feel a pinch on my arm. What the hell was that? What's happening?

I was going to open my eyes but I just couldn't. I heard footsteps go upstairs again. It took a about ten minutes, but I finally managed to open my eyes and move. I looked at my arm and there was a...Dora bandage?

Tom's POV

I went back up with the syringe filled with blood, opened my brother's door and walked in, closing it quietly. I emptied the contents of the syringe into the bowl. Two ingredients, one to go. I tried to have the most neutral face. I've done this before. The six of us all had to do it before. But the thought of Y/N...it made my stomach drop.

Y/N's POV

I went upstairs slowly. I knew there was something wrong with this household. Someone stole my blood. While I was sleeping. I need to get to the bottom of this.

I reached the top of the stairs and saw 5 doors. Shit. I went to the closest door I saw and opened it slowly. Nope. Just a bathroom. I went to the next and from the looks of it, it was probably Paddy's room. I went to the next door and opened it in fear. Is this place haunted?

I opened the door and saw...Tom? I couldn't find the words to say anything,

"What....what the fuck is happening?"

----------

Hehe (even tho u can prob guys what happens...maybe)
Yes there'll be a pt.2 and I'm also working on more requests for pt.2s
(edit:hehehe you'll just have to wait and see pt 2 --I'll try uploading it sometime next week)