Tom Holland|Prank wars pt.4

This lip sync battle was and always will be iconic
Yasss look at all them imagines I'm working on!
Takes place the next day after the previous chapter
Requested by Gizzy_Starr

----------

Tom woke up early to get ready for his revenge on Y/N.

"Are you sure this is a good idea Tom?" Haz asked Tom with concern.

"Yup. The prank wars shall go on!"

"Tom... Y/N thinks she went too far. She saw that you were upset last night after that prank and she said she messed up and she feels bad that she almost ruined the suit."

"It'll be fine, Haz. I was tired yesterday, and it was also to make sure she didn't think I was gonna prank her back. But anyway, who's team are you on, anyway?"

"I don't know...both? I do find it entertaining to see you guys prank each other"

Tom wanted to make pancakes to show Y/N that he "forgave" her. He asked Harrison to go wake her up and bring her to Tom's trailer.

Harrison walked up to Y/N's trailer and looked at his watch. 7:47am. He knocked the door. No answer. He knocked again, but still no answer. He tried to open the door, and it was unlocked. Hmm, Haz thought. She probably forgot to lock it last night.

He opened the door just a little and peeked his head through the crack of the door. He pushed the door open and walked inside the trailer quietly. Haz looked around in the small kitchen and living room of the trailer, but there was no sign of Y/N. He entered her small room, and he found her laying in a strange, yet comfortable, position covered in blankets. She had stayed up really late last night thinking she did something wrong, so she watched Netflix and scrolled through tumblr trying to take her mind off things.

Haz jumped on the other side of her bed and grabbed a blanket, covering himself in the nice warmth of her bed.

"Pssssst. Y/N" he whispered, receiving a groan from Y/N. She turned around with her eyes still closed and sleepy. She squinted them open and was surprised to see Harrison so close to her. Y/N blew on his face, and he backed up, being very startled.

He got up and ripped the sheets off of Y/N's warm bed.

"Tom is making breakfast and he wants you to come! Now get ready you lazy bum" he exclaimed. Y/N sighed in response and slowly rolled out of bed.

Harrison left her trailer so she could get ready. She changed out of her oversized shirt and random shorts, and put something decent on. She put her hair up in a messy bun, not caring what anyone thought about her appearance. She looked at herself in the mirror, pfft, I don't need makeup. Meh, she thought. She was too lazy to put all that on.

She headed out of her trailer and walked into Tom's trailer, opening the door to the smell of pancakes and bacon. (can u smell eggs😂😂 lmaoo idk ignore this random comment)

"Mmm, smells good, boys!" Y/N said gleefully. She loved that both Tom and Haz knew how to cook, because she doesn't have very much culinary skills.

Breakfast was almost ready, and Tom proposed that they could eat outside. It wasn't too hot or cold, and the sun was out. Tom was flipping the rest of the pancakes and Y/N and Harrison set up a table and some chairs outside.

Everything was set up and the trio started eating their breakfast. They enjoyed the meal and had a nice conversation. Tom explained to Y/N that he wasn't mad at her, he was just tired. Once they were finished, Tom offered to bring all the plates inside.

"Tom, you made breakfast! Let me help you!" Y/N insisted.

"It's okay, Y/N. I can help Tom. I know you stayed up till three in the morning, so you're probably pretty tired" Harrison replied.

The boys brought plates and cups into Tom's trailer. The door shut behind them and Tom smiled at Harrison.

"Get to the fridge!" Tom whispered.

Harrison moved swiftly to the fridge and grabbed a carton of a dozen eggs. Most of the eggs were gone because of the pancakes, and other previous meals Tom had made. Tom lifted the blinds from a window in front of the sink to see what Y/N was doing. She had her elbows propped up on the table and her head rested in her hands. She looked like she was falling asleep.

Tom turned around, nodded at Harrison, and grabbed a couple eggs from the carton. The best friends opened the trailer door slowly, not to make too much noise because Y/N was almost asleep, and stepped quietly on the ground.

"Y/N...." Tom said quietly. She rubbed her eyes and slowly turned around. Before she had the chance to process what was going on, Tom and Haz threw eggs at her.

"Have an eggcellent day!!" they both said in unison. Y/N opened her mouth in shock and disgust, trying to wipe away egg from her shirt and hair. Luckily, she didn't get any on her face.

"Thomas Stanley Holland. I will kill you!" she yelled, giggling and trying to chase Tom around to get some egg on him. Harrison stood there, clutching his stomach and laughing too hard as he watched his two friends run around like children.

A few minutes later, Y/N gave up on chasing Tom and went to take a shower. She dried herself off and put on sweatpants and an oversized shirt. She jumped into her bed, covering herself in all her blankets and fell into a much needed sleep. After all, she only had about three and a half hours of sleep. At least Y/N didn't have to worry about Tom being mad at her anymore.

----------

Ooh guys should I add Haz, Harry, and Sam imagines? I have a good idea for a Sam imagine but I could make it a separate book too. Lemme know what you think!