Tom Holland|Croissants

AHH IM SHOOK
SO TOM AND DAISY (RIDLEY) ARE FILMING IN MONTREAL. AND I LIVE AN HOUR FROM MONTREAL. AHH I WANNA VISIT MONTREAL TO GO SHOPPING OR WHATEVER THERE, AND (lol not creepy) I searched up when they started filming and the website also showed where they're supposed to film
Like I wish I can see them, THAT WOULD BE SO COOL BUT I DONT HAVE THAT LUCK LMAO
Anyway, enjoy this wonderful imagine that I was thinking about writing for a while

----------

Y/N and Tom have been best friends for a while now. Y/N and Harrison were kind of Tom's assistants when he is filming for a movie. The trio always hung out together.

Tom was in set for Avengers 3, and Y/N and Harrison were on lunch duty. Y/N looked at Harrison with a smirk on her face.

"Oh no, nonono. Starbucks? Again? It's like the fifth time this week! And it's only Wednesday!" Harrison shook his head in disagreement.

"Yes! Please, Haz! Last time, this week. I promise. You get the drinks, I'll get some food."

"Ugh, fine. The usual?"

"Yup."

The two friends walked down to the nearest Starbucks while Tom was on set.

Once they were finished getting their orders, they met outside.

"Watcha get?" Y/N asked Harrison.

"Well, ya know, the usual. For all three of us. What did you get?"

"I got some croissants and brownies."

Ten minutes later

Tom had just finished for lunch break. Y/N skipped happily to see her friend and Harrison tried to speed walk to catch up, trying not to spill the drinks.

"Ooh! What do you have there?" Tom asked happily.

"I got some brownies and some cr-" Y/N said as she got interrupted by Tom.

"Quacksons! I love those!"

Y/N giggled, and tried to correct Tom.

"It's croissant, Tom."

"That's what I said! I said quassont!"

"Close enough."

Y/N and Harrison were on the ground, crying of laughter as Tom was turning red. He had to admit that it was funny, but considering the people they are, Haz and Y/N would never let this inside joke go.

A week later

"Y/N! HARRISON! COME HERE!" Tom yelled for his friends attention.

Y/N and Harrison ran over to where Tom was sitting outside. He showed his phone to his best friends.

"Guys, I'm a walking meme! Everyone is talking about my quacksons. Goddammit."

Y/N and Harrison started giggling.

"Welcome to the quackson klaxon!" Harrison replied.

Tom started blushing, embarrassed because of his meme-ness.

Later that evening

Y/N, tom, and Harrison were hanging out in a hotel room. They decided to play truth or dare, and it was Y/N's turn to ask someone.

"Umm, Tom! Truth or dare?"

Tom thought for a second, and chose.
"Dare."

"Okay, Thomas. I dare you to pronounce croissant properly."

"Come on! Dammit. Okay. Quacksont. You happy?"

"Meh, good enough, web slinger."

----------

The last bit was an idea from an imagine thing on Instagram, so credit to whoever made it
Also, THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K
I made this book last week and I didn't expect it to have this many reads so Thank You again!