Chapter 3~Third Person POV

Percy Jackson has been practicing with his monster forms, powers, and weaponry training for a year. He was glad for the training time but it also made him nervous. He knew that Hyperios was searching for the most ancient, fearsome, legendary, and powerful monsters of all time. Then came the day when Hyperios came to get him. He was chatting and laughing with his patrons and adopted father Kroteus. Hyperios walked in glaring at everyone. "It's time for your first fight"Hyperios said smiling evilly. Percy summoned his Iron-Man style armor and helmet as well as Captain America style shield and Riptide made of Imperial Gold, Stygian Iron, Atlantean Steel, and Titan Silver. Percy flame traveled into the arena of the pit. " I give you Perseus Jackson Monster Shifter"Hyperios yelled. "I present to you the creature that was killed by Hercules for his first labor, The Nemean Lion" Hyperios yelled. The Nemean Lion roared and lunged at Percy. He kicked it in the chest knocking it hard against a wall breaking half of its ribs. Percy then choked it to death and it burst into gold dust which split into two streams that flowed into my hands. I shadow traveled to my cell and went to sleep while Damasen restored my energy.