Chapter 17

Previously on Chapter 16

"So... Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, hopefully. "Y-yes.." I say. He beams and gestured me to lean closer, so I did. He grab my face and slam his lips on mine, kissing me passionately. I'm shocked by his sudden move. But then I relax and kiss him back.

I'm with Sasuke now.... How will Naruto take it? Will he hates me? Will he revenge on me for breaking his heart? I hope he respects my choice

-Don't Leave Me-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a week since Sasuke was hospitalised. No one knows about us, not even Naruto. I don't know how to tell Naruto that I'm with Sasuke now. How will he take it? Probably not good.

I sigh and make my way to the hospital. I've been visiting the hospital daily, to check on Sasuke. They say he can leave the hospital today. When I reach there, Sasuke was sitting in his bed. Hearing the sound of the sliding door, he turns to me. He smiles when he notice it was me. "Hey, Sasuke" I say, smiling softly at him. "Hey baby" he replies. I blushed when he calls me baby. I walk over and stand near the bed. Sasuke gently place his hand on the back of my neck and pull me forward slowly. I close my eyes, and soon I feel his lips on mine. I kiss him back softly.

The kiss was short because we were interrupted by someone opening the door. I pull away from Sasuke and turn around to see who's the intruder. It was the rest of the team, Naruto and Sakura. Naruto must have seen what happen because he just stare at me with a sad gaze and so is Sakura, but none of them said a thing.

Naruto snap out of his trance and run away. "Naruto!!" I call out. I turn to Sasuke and smile at him "I'll be back" he pouts though I didn't see it since I'm already out of the room.

I run after Naruto. He was out of sight. "Sh*t... where is he?" I cursed. I jump on top of a building and activate my vampire sense. I sharpen my eyesight and scan around the village. Naruto is in the training ground. I jump down and start running there.

I use teleportation jutsu and appear in front of him. He shriek in surprise. Then he looks at me, then quickly look down once he realise its me. I notice his face is wet from tears. I walk towards him and kneel in front of him. I place a hand on his shoulder "Naruto..." I say his name gently. He stays silent. I sigh and take a seat next to him.

There's moment of silent, until he broke it. "Why?" He asks. "What?" I question. "Why him?" He asks. I look down "honestly I don't know myself... My heart just chooses him. I'm so sorry Naruto... I never meant to hurt you" I say. He looks down "there's nothing I could do... If you chose him. I have to accept it. You belong to him now" he said. I look down "I hope this doesn't ruin our friendships" I say.

Naruto turns to me and grin "of course not!" He said. I smile at him and hug him. "Thank you... Naruto. You're my Bestfriend" I say. He hugs me back tightly "I don't wanna loose someone as precious as you, Y/N-Chan. So I accept the fact that you won't ever belong to me" he said.

Sasuke's Side

Sasuke P.O.V

Y/N left to go after that dope. Tch. I guess she cares about him so much. They are best of friends after all. But Y/N is mine now. I won't let that dope take her from me.

But what would she do if I left? There's 4 sound ninja came and try to get me to come with them. They say their master, Orochimaru could train me to become stronger so I could defeat my Brother and get my revenge. But I don't wanna leave Y/N. But I have sworn that I would avenge my clan's massacre. Argh!!! Why is it have to be so frustrating. What should I choose? Revenge or Y/N?

I keep thinking and thinking until I've made up my mind. I'm gonna choose revenge. My clan is what comes first. After I've accomplished that, I could come back to her. It's settled...

I'm leaving Konohagakure tonight

Back to Y/N's Side

It was soon night time. Something is bothering my mind. Sasuke act strangely when I got back after confronting Naruto about our relationship.

When I got home, I can't help but wonder what happened to Sasuke. He act so weird. When I'm in the hospital with him, he always looks away from me and always seem to be in daze. I try to read his mind but it didn't work. Like something is blocking his thought from me.

I laid on my bed, trying to get some sleep. But I couldn't. I keep tossing and turning in my bed. But sleep just won't get to me.

Then I give up and decided to take a walk. I got up from my bed and change to my daily ninja outfit. I went out and lock my apartment door.

Time-skip

As I was walking I heard crying. I activate my hearing and recognise the voice as Sakura's. 'Something's wrong' I thought and run towards the source.

Then....

*to be continued*

A/N: cliffhanger!!! Muahahahaha😈. Wanna know what happens next? Stay tune and wait patiently for the updates. I hope you enjoy my story. Please support me and whilst waiting for the next chapter, feel free to read my other story. Bye!!!