Chapter 10

Previously on Chapter 9

After a while of spending time together we notice it's getting late so we part ways and head to our home. Once I reach home I change into my pyjamas and laid on my bed "what's up with those two. I get that they're rival, but do they have to act like this all the time?" I mumble to myself. Actually I know both their feelings towards me, I just pretend to be oblivious. As time passes I start to develop feelings for them both. I just don't know who I love more. I really don't wanna choose between them and let the other one being in a heart break. I sigh and close my eyes, slowly drift of to sleep.

-Chunnin Exam-

Y/N P.O.V

It's early in the morning when there's a knock on my door. I got up from my bed and walk towards the door. I open it to reveal Naruto. "Oh hey there Naruto.... Is there anything you need?" I ask him, smiling slightly. I notice he blushed. 'Why would he be?' Oh right.... He confessed to me that day. I guess he still have that feelings towards me.

"Kakashi-sensei wants us to meet up by the bridge" he said. "Oh okay.... I'll go and get ready now. You can go on ahead if you want or do you want to come inside *gesturing inside*" I say gently while smiling at him. "I'll come inside then! Um.... Do you have ramen?" I giggle "typical from Naruto. Always about ramen" he blushed more. "Yeah I do. Just go to the kitchen and help yourself" I say. I move aside from the door so he could enter my house. Once he enters, he went directly to the kitchen. I shook my head while chuckling softly to myself.

I went to my room and start my morning routine. Take a bath and everything I needed to make myself fresh. Once I'm done I went downstairs and to the kitchen, to check on Naruto.

When I reached there, my eyes went wide. "Seriously Naruto!" I scream. He ate all of my ramen. He went pale "I'm sorry, Y/N-Chan!!" He scream frantically. I sigh in respond "nevermind... I'll buy more, you're lucky you're my friend Naruto." His face sadden by the mention of 'friend'. But it disappear as soon as it appear. I went to the fridge and took out some blood. I chug in down hungrily. I look at Naruto who doesn't seem to faze at all. "I guess you're used to the fact that I'm a vampire" I say. "Yeah.... I don't care if you're a vampire. You're still a precious Friend to me" he said smiling. I went to him and hug him "thank you Naruto.... I never had a true friend"

Naruto P.O.V

It hurts.... It hurts that she only thinks of me as a friend. I wanted to be more than just a friend. But for now I'll accept that. I'll make you fall for me Y/N. One day... You will be mine. I won't let that teme have you. You're mine. Little did Naruto know.... Y/N could hear his thought perfectly. She just didn't say a thing.

Time-skip

We are at the designated location, Kakashi-sensei wants us to be. But as always.... He's late. I'm sitting down on the bridge railing. I tune out all the complain from my comrades and just close my eyes for a while.

I open my eyes when a shadow loom over me to see Sasuke. I jump slightly "you scared me..." I say. He just chuckle. He went to sit next to me. "As usual Kakashi-sensei is late" I murmured only Sasuke could hear. He chuckle "yeah..."

Out of no where Kakashi-sensei appear, with another one of his lame excuse. I just shook my head at him. "Enough with the lame excuse sensei... I know what you're really doing" I say smirking. "You're reading ich-" I'm not able to finish my sentence cause Kakashi-sensei is covering my mouth. "Don't tell them!" He hissed on my ear. I just shrug since I can't reply. He release my mouth "next time you did that... Don't blame me if I suck your blood. You know how tempting your blood smells is?" I say threateningly. He went pale and scoot away from me. I just laugh in respond.

He gulped then try to regain his composure. Once he did, he clear his throat "anyway the purpose of gathering you guys here is because I'm recommending you guys into the chunnin exam *taking out a form* this are the form you need to participate" Naruto cheers and glomp him. "Oii!! Let go!!" Kakashi-sensei yelled at him. I just giggle at the side of those two.

Naruto finally release Kakashi-sensei. "Those who are interest in participating come to room 303 tomorrow for your test" he said and vanished without another word. "Well I guess that was it.... Bye guys!" I say walking away.

After a while of walking.... I know someone is following me "Sasuke... You can stop following me now. I know you're there" I say while looking at a particular tree. He hopped out of the tree and landed next to me. "How'd you know I was there?" "I can sense you" I say simply.

We continue to walk around Konoha in silence. But that was soon be broken by Sasuke "Y/N.... I know Naruto have confessed to you.... But I won't give up" I turn to him, confused. "Truth be told.... I'm falling for you. Not just Naruto and I won't give up. I'll make you mine" he said, staring deeply into my eyes. "Sasuke...." He leans in and kiss me softly. I froze, not knowing what to do. But slowly I kiss him back. Little did we know, a certain blonde boy is watching with hurt gaze.

Naruto P.O.V

That teme! He make a move on her! But she still haven't given an answer yet. So I still have hope. I won't give her up. She's all I ever wanted. Y/N.... You'll be mine.

Y/N P.O.V

It was late. Sasuke walked me home before he peck my cheek and walk away. Two guys falling for me. What should I do? Do I have to choose?

I groan and just walk towards my room. I change into pyjamas and flop myself to my bed and drift off to sleep instantly due to exhaustion.

*to be continued*