Chapter 14

Previously on Chapter 13

I have to look for the others. I have to make sure they are all okay. I activate my super sense and focus it on my eyes. I observe my surrounding and found Sakura. I jump from tree to tree and landed next to her. She screech in fear. "It's just me Sakura" I say to her. She relaxes and let out a breath of relief. "You scare the living daylights out of me" she said. I giggle at her.

"Then....

-Chunnin Exam - Forest of Death Part 2-

Y/N P.O.V

I told Sakura that we need to look for the other two. She agreed and I activate my vampire sense. I crouch down in front of Sakura. She looks at me confused. "Hop on! I don't want to risk if you can't catch up" she looks hesitate but comply. I place my hand behind both her knees for support. "Make sure to hold on tight." She did as told. Then I continue to search my surrounding. "I found them. Come on" I told her and start jumping from tree to tree. She screech at my speed. I just chuckle. "How can you be so fast?!" She said, more like scream. "With me being both vampire and shinobi, I can go faster than anyone" I say.

After a while I finally reach the others. I land right next to them, making them jump in fright. I laugh "your reaction is just like Sakura. Except you guys didn't screech like she did" I say. Sakura blush and punch my shoulder. But since I'm a vampire, it was her that's in pain. "Ouch...." She grumble. "Your fault. You know exactly what I am, yet you still hit me" I say through giggle. She pouts at me. Making me laugh more.

Then I sense something, more like someone. Their chakra.... I know all too well. Orochimaru. I look around alarmed. I use my power and make a sword appear. "Y/N... What's wrong?" I heard Sasuke ask me. "We are being watch" right after I said that, a maniacal laughter was heard. "You're able to sense me from afar.... Impressive" the person appear behind the tree, looking at me with a snake-like eyes. "I can sense you from miles away! You freak" I spat.

Time-skip

The battle started. Sasuke stood their frozen in fear. I did most of the fight and I'm getting tired. I don't want to show this enemy my true power.

I jump away as his snake charge at me, landing perfectly next to Sasuke. I turn to him "Sasuke! Snap out of it.... Where's the strong and cocky Sasuke I know! Sasuke I know is not a coward like you" I grab his collar and begin shaking him. His gaze turn and focus on me. "Please... Sasuke, don't leave this on me! I can't protect all of you at once" I beg. He snaps out of his trance and his Sharingan activate. We jump out of the way as another snake attack us.

We both collapse out of exhaustion. What's wrong with me? Usually I fought someone stronger than him, without breaking a sweat. Why did I? Orochimaru laughs. "What's wrong princess? Gone soft...." He mock me. I growl as my eyes turns blood red.

 I growl as my eyes turns blood red

"Go on.... Mock me all you want. Make me even more pissed. I won't show you any mercy" I say as my voice sound more menacing. He smirks and starts attacking me. All my senses is sharpens. So I can dodge his attacks easily. He growl in frustration. I smirk "still think I'm the weak one." He try to attack more, but I swiftly dodge every single blow.

"My turn~" I sing sang. I disappear and reappear behind him. I use my strength and send him flying away smashing through tree to tree. I appear under him and send him flying upwards. I appear above him and kick him hard until he crash into the ground. Leaving a large gash on the ground.

I land perfectly on my feet. I slowly walk towards him without loosing any breath. "Is this what you expect?" I ask him. He didn't say anything because he's in so much pain. But he slowly manage to get up. "Yes.... You'll be a perfect specimen for my collection" his neck extend from his body and come towards me. He bite my neck and I scream from the pain. He release me and I collapse to the ground panting hard from the pain. But it only last for a few second before I laugh. I got up and look at him with a smirk. "Looks like your curse mark only work for mortals" I say. His eyes widened "h-how?" He stammer. I disappear and reappear behind him "I'm a vampire" I say to his ear and send him flying.

"I can't get you. So I'll take your Friend" he said. Turning to Sasuke and did the same as he did to me. He screams in pain and fall unconscious. "Sasuke!!" I scream in shock. I jump towards him and cradle him in my arms. "Wake up...." I shake him gently. But he didn't respond. I check his neck and see the curse mark. I place him down gently and got up. My eyes turning even more red as I glare at Orochimaru. His eyes widened at my rapid increase of chakra. He quickly run off. My eyes turn back into its normal e/c shade. Exhaustion got the best of me as everything turn black.

Time-skip

I woke up in the middle of a fight. It's Sasuke against the sound ninja. I look at his condition and my eyes widened in shock. It's not like him. There's strange mark covering most of his body. He was heading to one of the ninja while the other lay there motionless. This is not Sasuke. It's the evil curse mark. It's getting to his brain. I must stop him.

I appear in front of him to block him. "Move!" He demands me. I shook my head and place my hand on his shoulders "Sasuke.... This isn't you..." I say. "I said move. Don't make me hurt you Y/N." He screams at me. I shook my head. My next move shock him as much as it did myself. I kissed him. He was shocked, but soon he relax and kiss me back. The curse mark crawl back into his mark. He wrap his arms around my waist as he continue to kiss me. We pull away and he collapse to the ground. I cradle him in my arms. He stare at his hands in horror "what.... What have I become?" He said. I just hug him tighter. He clutch my shirt as his whole body starts to shake.

The sound ninja run away. They say something about they're just following order. Only one person will do so. "Orochimaru" I growl, as I keep Sasuke in my arms.

Then....

*to be continued*