Chapter Fifteen : Uninvited Tiffs

This for you for being such a sweetheart.<3

The prophet peace be upon him said:
"Whoever curbs his anger, while being able to act, Allah will fill his heart with certainty of faith."

Chapter Fifteen :

Uninvited Tiffs.

"Apparently, that's a bad idea?" Kamaal huffed questioning his wife. He had planned a vacation for both of them in Istanbul. A year had passed since he married Sarah and soon their anniversary would kick in. Their small journey started with them being complete strangers to one another but life brought them together.

Their married life wasn't roses and diamonds, at times they had small tiffs and when it came to claim who loved the other most then the competition was really tough.

"Yes! That's bad. In fact that is ridiculous." She raised her eyebrows sounding strict. She walked around the room folding her hands. I sat with Kamaal who was so disappointed with the disapproval of his wife. He had put on a long face and placating him was nothing less than a battle.

"Sarah you should give it a try." I reasoned with her.

"I can't leave mom and dad! Who'll look after them!" She spoke softly.

"You give everyone their share of love,but when it comes to me, I am rendered unworthy!!!" Kamaal spoke aloud. He was furious and nothing was making him better.

"Can't you give her the time to think? She loves you immensely and questioning her love for you is just ridiculous bhai." I said patting his shoulder.

"Can I ask your parents for the permission?" Sarah uttered dryly.

"And as if they will not grant you the permission to be with me?!" He replied sarcastically.

"Husbands!" Sarah huffed gritting her teeth.

"Wives!" Kamaal moaned dramatically.

This was a perfect match. A stubborn husband and a practical wife.

I left the couple settle their scores walking to the lively corners of my room. Our neighbours left no stone unturned to disturb me. The corners of my room vibrated with heavy music beats from the environs of the disturbing neighbours. It was such a pain and as for me, my room was my world.

We are meeting in Samar's cafe. - Meera

Yeah guys its been long since we all had fun -Iram

Let's rock it -Naseem

Dearest Jannat please don't bring your books this time. They are not needed :( -Iram

Meano>.< -Jannat

So what's the hijab code?;) -Iram