Chapter 27 - I Hate That Words Now

Start from the beginning

"It's my legal age in Korea, It means I can finally drink an alcohol!"

"Happy birthday to Kim Samuel" Brave Oppa shouts.

We toast him a birthday, throw our glass up in the air. It's his day. The party started. Everyone's busy dancing since the DJ play the music on.

Samuel then gets off from the stage and run towards me and kiss me on the lips. Really, he wants to show off a bit, I allow him tho. Everyone's going crazy. I am a bit shy since his parents are there. Samuel then takes me to his parents. My heart feels like to burst. His parents just landing from U.S and straight to the venue. Even though I contacted them, I haven't got a chance to properly introduce myself to them.

"Mom, Dad!" Samuel wave at them while holding my hands.

Really, my heart is beating so fast now.

"Mom, Dad, let me introduce her. The great Son Chaeyoung"

"Yes we know. Chaeyoungie! Finally, we meet!" His Mom hugging me now.

"We heard about you like a lot," Sam's Dad told me.

Guess Samuel talks about me all the time with his parents.

"She's the one who contacted us too. She even flew us here"

"Really?" Samuel turn to me, I just smile.

"Surprise!" I say to him. He's shock. I get it. I want tonight to be meaningful to him.

He laughs a bit.

Then we found ourself in the bar alone while everyone's busy dancing.

"I totally forget that we both hate party. The other's are busy dancing, we ended up here at a bar" I say to him.

He laugh.

"Thank you so much, Chaengie. I can't say another word other than that"

I then toast my glass to his beer. Finally, I could drink with him legally. I bought a present for him as well. A great one. He will like it.

"Here" I give him a black box with a black ribbon attached.

"Another present? Really?" I smile.

"Open it"

He opens it. And he's so shocked to see inside the black box.

"Noona. This can't be!"

It's a key. I give him only the key. He must shock to see the brand attached in front of the key. Piaggio logo.

"For you!"

"YA SON CHAEYOUNG! This is way too much!" Is he mad? I am confused now. 

"You flew my parents with returns ticket, and then you give me a motorcycle? This is surely too much for me, not to mention you throw this party as well"

"Sam......."

"You never used your money, you always save it, you're so proud that you can save your money. it's all yours, how can I?" He then silent, "Take it back"

Isn't too much to give him a motorcycle? He's been talking about Vespa since 3 months ago, I give him what he wants.

"I just want to give you a present, how about thank you?"

Samuel then takes a deep breath. I don't expect that he will mad over this things.

"I am thankful towards you Noona, you alone is enough for me. I don't need, you know, flashy things when I am with you. Not that I m not ungrateful towards this. I'm so fluttered. But this is too much. I don't want you to do that for me"

I just want him to be happy, this is the way I show him, my love.

"Are you mad at me?" I say it unconsciously

"To be honest I will if you don't take this bike back"

"Sam......."

"Noona, we both know that we don't like parties. Why even bother to do it in the first place? And it's a giant party for me, it cost you everything. To be honest, I am shocked that you throw me a party, you and I know we always mock someone else's birthday party. You are the only one who knows that I am so fine with you just making me a seaweed soup, but I am thankful for today cause I could see my parent's face again after almost 2 years. But you know, you know that you don't have to do that. Why are you trying so hard?"

He's right tho.

"Do you know that in the U.S, rich parents give their kid a car when they turn 16? I used to hate kids like that. I'm not your kid, Noona nor your little brother. I am your boyfriend. So, you don't get to spoil me like this. Not to be rude, but I don't want this, Noona" He slides the black box back to me.

I take a gulp, I swallow my pride cause I know that he's right about everything. Why do I even make this a big deal? I love him, I don't have to show everyone that I love him.

I take back that black box and touch it, and I'm crying. Really, I used to hide my tears well. What the hell happened to me. I feel that my mind isn't in its place. I weep my tears, but it goes down again and again. I take a deep breath. I don't want to ruin his party, even more, I decided to go home.

Can't believe it's our first fight. We've been live quietly. Yes, perhaps I acted too far. Actually, I didn't know what I am doing. It's been a week, no word from Samuel and I am too coward to approach him first. I know that I was wrong, but I can't explain to him why I did that in the first place.

It's unusual, we used to text each other every day, every hour. My phone is like a dead phone. What if he gives up on me already? I am going to get a headache now. I hide again inside the blanket. I don't want to go out today, I have no schedule, I feel like I don't have to go out. I miss him, I am. I miss him till I cry in my sleep.

I sleep for almost 10 hours. I don't realize that it's dark already. I guess all my members aren't home yet. I am hungry, I need to go to the convenient store. I am craving for instant sundae and ramenppoki. As I get out from my building from the parking lot, I see a person sit sleep in front my building door.

"Oh!" He startled me, really. He then wakes up and stands in front of me. Samuel.

"What are you doing here?"

"I've been ringing your dorm too many times"

Then he must fell asleep there. Thank God my members haven't arrived in our dorm yet.

I take a deep breath. I miss him, but I don't want to say it. Yes, I am stupid, yes, my ego is bigger that anyone. I then just walk pass him.

"Chaeyoung-ah" He calls my name. I stop my step. I don't wanna turn to him yet.

"I miss you" All of sudden my knees become weak. I fall. I really hate when a person saying that words to me. It makes me weaker. 

"Chaengie!" Samuel rush into me. "Are you alright?"

I take a deep breath and I cry, I am crying hard in his arm.

"I am sorry that I was so mad"

I can't say anything. This kid caresses my back and my head as he hugs me.

"I know that you only did that because you love me, and you want me to be happy. But I don't want you to suffer. I am sorry that I hurt you"

I cry even harder. Feels like all the guilty inside my finally lifted. But at the same time, I also want to figure it our why can't I stop crying.