TᖇᗩIᒪᕮᖇ

"Ginto siguro to?" Manghang hinawakan ko ang pintuan saka mahinang kinatok-katok

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Ginto siguro to?" Manghang hinawakan ko ang pintuan saka mahinang kinatok-katok.

Siguradong malaking pera to pag-naibenta. Kyahhh feeling ko nag twi-twinkle nanaman ang mga mata ko.

Inilapit ko pa ang labi saka kingat-kagat ang door knob dahil color gold din ito.

Kinakagat-kagat ko pa ito ng bigla nalang may nagsalita sa likod ko.

"Damn it baby! Don't bite that!" Napapitlag ako ng may bigla nalang yumakap sa likuran ko.

Kumukurap-kurap akong tumingin sa lalaking nasa harapan ko na pinapahiran ang mga labi ko ngayun.

Tantalizing Deep Black eyes with Black hair and Dangerous aura.

His scary, mommy!!!

His tall and Ampullate. His also wearing a Black business suit.

"Fuck that knob, I'll fucking ruin it for freaking stealing your precious Lips from me!" He said dangerously. He has a dark aura and he doesn't have any emotion in his enchanting eyes.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

🇼𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖞ⓒ𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖒𝖊☙

VOTES, COMMENTS are highly RECOMMENDED!!

Note: I know some of you was bored due to this pandemic and if ever that some of you was reading this story to lighten you're mood give me some 'Hi' or a comments if this story was a help to atlest make you happy a little.

This story was a former Mr. Montifalcon The Mafia Boss but because it was written at a young age and has a many Typo Error and Wrong Grammar I decided to DELETE It completely and do a better version of it. This revised version was a new story though may mga similarities sa characteristics nila. You can count this story as my new story and just think that the Mr Montifalcon the Mafia Boss was already deleted by me.

I just hope you guys well still support my New story💖 that would make me really happy ☺️

HER DEVIL SIDE (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें